National Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2020 – National Legal Services Authority is inviting the applications from eligible candidates for Stenographer, Assistant Librarian, and Junior Secretariat Assistant. This year the total number of 05 vacancies are released. 01 posts for Stenographer, and Assistant Librarian each and 03 for Junior Secretariat Assistant. Candidates have to send their applications through offline mode. Get the complete information related to the National Legal Service Authority recruitment 2020 including the application procedure, eligibility, and vacancies.
Latest: The advertisement for National Legal Services has been withdrawn due to administrative reasons. Check the complete information below!
National Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2020
Get here important date related to National Legal Services recruitment 2020 from the table provided below:
|National Legal Service Authority Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Last date for the submission of application form||30 days from the publication of employment news|
Important Notice for National Legal Services Authority
The recruitment process for National Legal Services, EM 48/16 has stopped. Dus to some administrative reasons, the released advertisement is withdrawn. Refer to the notification below to get complete information.
National Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2020 Notification
Get the notification for National Legal Services Authority recruitment 2020 below:
National Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Check the number of vacancies released for each post below:
|Post||Number of posts|
|Stenographer Group D||01 (unreserved)|
|Assistant Librarian||01 (Unreserved)|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||01 (unreserved)|
National Legal Services Authority 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the important information related to the application for National Legal Services Authority recruitment 2020 below:
- Candidates have to visit the official website for the National Legal Services Authority that is nalsa.gov.in.
- Read the eligibility criteria provided below before sending in the applications.
- The applications should be sent by the candidates within 30 days from the publication of the employment news.
- Application form sent after the stipulated time is rejected.
Send the application forms to ‘The Member Secretary, National Legal Services Authority, 12/11, Jan Nagar House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi 110011‘
National Legal Services Authority 2020 Eligibility
Check the eligibility criteria for each post advertised below:
For Stenographer Group D
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or its equivalent examination to apply for stenographer.
- Those who are shortlisted have to appear for skill test in stenography. Candidates have to appear for 10 minutes dictation in English with speed of 80 wpm.
- Candidates must have a degree with a diploma in library science or degree in library science.
- Knowledge of computer operation in library work –
- Knowledge and experience of working with any standard ‘library automation software’ for housekeeping activities in the library.
- Knowledge and experience of computer search both online and offline databases.
Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or its equivalent to examination.
- Those who are shortlisted in written examination have to appear for typing test. This test is conducted on computer and candidates must have 35 wpm speed in English.
- For all three posts, candidates age must be between the age group of 18 years to 27 years.
|Important downloads||Related Links|