NCL Admit Card 2018 will be generated for candidates who will successfully apply for the recruitment process. The application for the same has started now, from September 3, 2018. Candidates will be able to download their NCL Admit Card 2018 online from the official website nclcil.in. If under any circumstances candidates had failed to submit the hard copy of their application form to the general manager’s office, they will not be provided with their NCL Admit Card 2018. Such candidates can not take the written paper and are hence disqualified. All the other important details about downloading of NCL Admit Card 2018 is explained further.
NCL Admit Card 2018
The release date for NCL Admit Card 2018 has not yet been announced by the council although registration has started. Candidates willing to take this examination must start applying as the last date to apply online is September 24, 2018. Admit card will be released only after the registration process is over for those candidates who successfully register. All the dates regarding application process are given below in the table for candidates.
|NCL Admit Card 2018||Important dates|
|Payment starting from||3 Sep 2018|
|Last date to apply online||24 Sep 2018|
|Last day to submit the hard copy of the application||24 Oct 2018|
|Admit card download||To be Announced|
Admit Card: NCL Admit Card 2018 will be available on the official website: nclcil.in.
How To Download NCL Admit Card 2018
NCL Admit Card 2018 will be made available online for candidates eligible to take the written examination. It has been clear that no candidate will receive the admit card by post under any circumstances. The process to download NCL Admit Card 2018 is listed below.
- Visit the official website nclcil.in.
- On the page click on the link for admit card download.
- Log in using email and password.
- Admit card will be generated.
- Download the Admit card.
- Check for all the details properly.
- Take a printout of the admit card for future use.
Details in NCL Admit Card 2018
Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned in the NCL Admit Card 2018. In case of any incorrect detail contact the authority and get it corrected before the examination date. The details to be checked are listed below.
- Candidate’s name
- Enrollment Number.
- Examination Center.
- Examination time and date.
- The examination will be in written(pen and paper) format.
- It will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- The written test will be of two sections, A and B.
- Section A will consist of 70 questions related to the post.
- Section B will consist of 30 questions aptitude based.
- Duration of examination will be 90 minutes.
- The written test will consist of a total 100 questions.70 from Section A and 30 from section B.
- There will be a sectional cutoff for section A and B, 14 marks and 6 marks respectively.
- Cutoff required to clear the written test: UR/OBC(creamy layer)-50 marks, SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)-45 marks.