NCL Admit Card 2018 has been released on December 31, 2018, at nclcil.in. The examination for Minning Sirdar, and other post is scheduled to be held on January 27, 2019. The candidates who have filled the application form in time will be able to download the admit card from here. The candidates have to provide the reference ID and password to download the NCL Admit Card 2018. The only mode of downloading the admit card is online. Apart from that, no other mode is available to download the admit card. All the other important details about downloading of NCL Admit Card 2018 is explained further.
NCL Admit Card 2018
The candidates should note that examination dates have been set as per the post of the candidates. So they have to carefully check the examination dates.
|NCL Admit Card 2018||Important dates|
|Admit card releasing||31 Dec 2018|
|Examination date of Statutory Cadre||27 Jan 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download to NCL Admit Card 2018.
Examination Notice for various post
- Click here to check the exam notice for Statutory Cadre.
How To Download NCL Admit Card 2018?
NCL Admit Card 2018 will be made available online for candidates eligible to take the written examination. It has been clear that no candidate will receive the admit card by post under any circumstances. The process to download NCL Admit Card 2018 is listed below.
- At first click on the above link, which will be updated when the admit card release.
- The link will redirect to the login page of NCL official website.
- Thereafter the candidates will be asked to provide the valid credentials.
- On providing the credentials the admit card will be released.
Details in NCL Admit Card 2018
Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned in the NCL Admit Card 2018. In case of any incorrect detail contact the authority and get it corrected before the examination date. The details to be checked are listed below.
- Candidate’s name
- Enrollment Number.
- Examination Center.
- Examination time and date.
- The examination will be in written(pen and paper) format.
- It will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- The written test will be of two sections, A and B.
- Section A will consist of 70 questions related to the post.
- Section B will consist of 30 questions aptitude based.
- Duration of examination will be 90 minutes.
- The written test will consist of a total 100 questions.70 from Section A and 30 from section B.
- There will be a sectional cutoff for section A and B, 14 marks and 6 marks respectively.
- Cutoff required to clear the written test: UR/OBC(creamy layer)-50 marks, SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)-45 marks.