Northern coalfields limited has started to invite applicants from all over India. NCL Application Form 2018 are available online on the official website from September 3, 2018. Interested candidates can start filing the application form after checking the eligibility criteria required. NCL is the subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, therefore a great opportunity for all. To apply for the NCL recruitment candidates will have to pay a minimal fee latest by September 24, 2018. It is advised to all the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before applying. All the details and process to apply for the recruitment is elaborated further in the article.
NCL Application Form 2018
The application process has already started, candidates are therefore advised to start applying. The soon the application form is filled the easier it will be, as the candidates will have to send a hard copy of the duly filled in application along with some documents to the recruitment council within a limited time. dates regarding application and fee payment have been declared till now. check the dates from the table below.
|Payment starting from||3 Sep 2018|
|Last day to Pay||24 Sep 2018|
|Last date to apply online||24 Sep 2018|
|Last day to submit the hard copy of the application||24 Oct 2018|
Application form: Click here to apply for NCL recruitment
NCL Application Form 2018- Process To Apply Online
The application form is available online for the candidates on the official website under the career drop-down menu.
It is a five-step process to apply for NCL. The steps to apply is illustrated below for the help of candidates. Candidates can start with registration after going through the instructions provided.
- Step 1: The very first step to apply online for NCL exam is to register. Candidates will be asked to provide a valid email address and mobile number for registration, the mobile number and email provided cannot be changed by the candidate. The registration process help candidates to generate an Id and password for future login.
- Step 2: The next step is fee payment, candidates will be asked to pay a fee of Rs.500 before applying for the NCL recruitment. This fee is exempted for all SC/ST and ex-servicemen. On clicking to the fee payment link candidates will be directed to the SB collect window, where the candidate will be asked to pay the amount after all the process asked to be followed, candidates will be provided with a receipt or application fee challan.
- Step 3: The successful fee payment will lead to the next step which is to apply online. once the application is filled it can not be modified. A blank application form will be available for the candidates to be filled with all relevant entries be it personal to educational qualification.
- payment receipt of application fee or the challan bearing the SB collect reference number.
- Scanned self-attested photograph.
- All educational mark-sheets and statement of marks
- Step 4: The last and final step to complete the application process is to take a printout of the duly filled application form and submit it with a
- Self-attested copy of matriculation certificate/High school certificate/SSC certificate.
- Four passport size photographs with the name written on the backside.
- Self-attested valid caste certificate.
- Receipt of application fee.
- Self-attested copies of valid domicile certificate.
- Self-attested ex-serviceman certificate(if applicable).
- Step 5: Submission of the application form. The printout of the application form along with the required documents mentioned above is to be sealed in an envelope and is to be sent to the General Manager NCL, recruitment department.
Note: candidates who are willing to apply for more than one post are to send two different application forms with separate fee payments to the General manager NCL.