The online applications for NCL Recruitment 2019 are invited from interested candidates who have passed ITI exam only from UP or MP based institutes and satisfy other eligibility criteria. Interested candidates can start filing the application form after checking the eligibility criteria required. NCL is the subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, therefore a great opportunity for all. It is advised to all the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before applying. The detailed information regarding NCL Application Form 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
NCL Application Form 2019
Candidates have to apply for anyone trade only. Candidates applying for more than one trade will not be considered and their application will be summarily rejected. An applicant first has to register online at www.apprenticeship.gov.in and then apply through NCL online Application Portal as mentioned on NCL website i.e. (www.nclcil.in). Only online mode of applications will be accepted. The important dates regarding NCL Application Form 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|NCL Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of Opening of online Application||11 Jun 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||10 Jul 2019|
How to apply
The application process is a two-stage process-
- At first visit website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Click on Candidate Registration under Apprentices Tab and register on the portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile through uploading all the related qualification (ITI Mark sheet) documents, DOB documents along with the Aadhaar Number (Mandatory), Signature and Photograph. Note down the Registration Number. The registration number will also be required to check the NCL Result / Merit List 2019.
- After online registration on Portal, apply for Apprenticeship training at NCL portal.
- Visit NCL website i.e. www.nclcil.in and Click on Online Recruitment under Career tab and then click on the link provided for “NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2019-20”.
- The link will open an online window for applications and candidates are required to fill all other required details along with the Registration no. as provided by the www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of all the required documents as mentioned shall be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected.
The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the “Online Application Form” and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
Before applying candidates are required to have an active email ID and Mobile number, which must be valid for at least three years and keep scanned and self-attested copy of the following documents for uploading on the portals.
- Recent clear Color photograph (not older than six months)
- Self Signature
- Parent or Guardian Signature
- ITI Mark sheet
- 8th/10th Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate/PWDs Certificate (as applicable) issued by the competent authority as per Govt. norms
- Bank Account Details
Official Website : www.nclcil.in