NCL Result 2018 will be declared after the commencement of the examination. For now, the council has only released the Application process dates that is from September 3, 2018, to September 24, 2018. All those candidates who will take the examination will be able to check their result online on the website nclcil.in. According to the council, NCL Result 2018 for written examination will be announced as soon as possible. All the successful candidates will be then notified by the council for appearing in the next round of selection that is the document verification round. After the document verification a provisional, merit list will be published on the official website. To know all the details related to NCL Result 2018 scroll further.
NCL Result 2018
The council has not yet released result declaration date officially. The result probably will be released soon after the written examinations are over. For now, only the application process has started. candidates should know that results will not be the final selection process but verification of documents is to be done for the candidate who qualifies the written examination. Dates regarding the application are available on the official website of NCL candidates can also check the date below. Any further notification regarding result from the council will be updated here.
|NCL Result 2018||Important dates|
|Payment starting from||3 Sep 2018|
|Last date to apply online||24 Sep 2018|
|Last day to submit the hard copy of the application||24 Oct 2018|
|Declaration of result||To be Announced|
Result: The candidates will be able to check the result at nclcil.in
How To Check NCL Result 2018
Candidates who will take the examination can check NCL Result 2018 soon after the examination on the official website of NCL. All the successful candidates will then be notified about the Document verification process as per their marks only after which a provisional merit list will be generated. The process to check the result after the examination process are listed below.
- Visit the official website nclcil.in.
- On the website look for the link to download Result.
- Click on the link to open the login page.
- Login with the registered ID and password generated.
- Download the result.
- Take a printout for future references.
Marking Scheme And Sectional Cutoff
- The written test will consist of a total 100 questions.70 from Section A and 30 from section B.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer in each section.
- There will be no negative marking.
- There will be a sectional cutoff for section A and B, 20% that is 14 marks for section A and 6 marks for section B.
- Cutoff required to clear the written test: UR/OBC(creamy layer)-50 marks, SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)-45 marks.
Vacancy And Pay Scale
The total number of vacancies as per the NCL recruitment council is 220 including SC/ST/OBC and UR. These vacancies are for posts
- Mining Sirdar( T&S Grade C): total no of posts 58.
- Junior Overman( T&S Grade C): total no of posts 137.
- Surveyor(T&S Grade B): total no of posts 25.
Scale of Pay
- For Gr. B posts: (monthly rated) Rs.34,391.65
- For Gr. C posts: (monthly rated) Rs.31,852.56