NCL Result 2018 has been announced for the HEMM Operator for Category II. The NCL Result 2018 has been announced at nclcil.in on February 07, 2019. The result has been declared for the examination held on January 20, 27, 2019. The candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their result now. The result is available in the form of login, the candidates have to enter the application id/roll number and date of birth. The result contains the name, roll number and fathers name of the candidate. The direct link for checking the result is given on the page. Now the qualifiers of the examination will be notified about the document verification process. At last, the merit list will be prepared. To know all the details related to NCL Result 2018 scroll further.
NCL Result 2018
The result has been announced for the examination held on January 20, 27, 2019 for the post of HEMM Operator, and Statutory Mining Sirdar. Both links for checking the result is provided below.
|NCL Result 2018||Important dates|
|Examination held on||20, 27 Jan 2019|
|Declaration of result||07 Feb 2019|
- Click here to check the NCL Result 2018 for Statutory Mining Cadre post.
- Click here to download the above pdf.
- Click here to download the above pdf HEMM Operator.
How To Check NCL Result 2018
Candidates who have taken the examination can check NCL Result 2018 on the official website of NCL. All the successful candidates will be notified about the Document verification process as per their marks only after which a provisional merit list will be generated. The process to check the result after the examination process are listed below.
- The candidates have to click on the above link which redirects to the result page.
- The candidates then have to look for the post for which they applied.
- On clicking the link the login page will appear. The candidates have to enter the roll number/application id and date of birth.
- On entering the details the result will be announced.
Marking Scheme And Sectional Cutoff
- The written test will consist of a total 100 questions.70 from Section A and 30 from section B.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer in each section.
- There will be no negative marking.
- There will be a sectional cutoff for section A and B, 20% that is 14 marks for section A and 6 marks for section B.
- Cutoff required to clear the written test: UR/OBC(creamy layer)-50 marks, SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)-45 marks.
Vacancy And Pay Scale
The total number of vacancies as per the NCL recruitment council is 220 including SC/ST/OBC and UR. These vacancies are for posts
- Mining Sirdar( T&S Grade C): total no of posts 58.
- Junior Overman( T&S Grade C): total no of posts 137.
- Surveyor(T&S Grade B): total no of posts 25.
Scale of Pay
- For Gr. B posts: (monthly rated) Rs.34,391.65
- For Gr. C posts: (monthly rated) Rs.31,852.56