National Crime Records Bureau Recruitment 2020 – National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) has released a notice for the post of Junior Accountant, No. 35/2/2020 Ad 1(A)/NCRB. NCRB has released this notification to fill up 01 post of Junior / Accountant, Group ‘C’. The recruitment of candidates is done on deputation basis. Candidates have to send their application within 60 days from the release of notification. Candidates can get recent updates related to NCRB Junior Accountant recruitment from ncrb.gov.in. Get here information related to National Crime Records Bureau recruitment 2020.
National Crime Records Bureau Recruitment 2020
Note down the important date related to National Crime Records Bureau Junior Accountant recruitment 2020 from the table given below:
|National Crime Bureau Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Release date of notification||Released in Employment news|
|End date of application form||within 60 days from the release of employment news|
National Crime Records Bureau Recruitment 2020 Notification
NCRB has released a short notice for the recruitment of Junior Accountant. Candidates can check the notice by referring to the image given below:
National Crime Records Bureau Application Form 2020
After the release of employment news, the application procedure for NCRB Junior Accountant begins. Candidates can know more about the application process through the points given below:
- The process for application is carried out through offline mode.
- Candidate can get the application form from the website, ncrb.gov.in.
- In the official notification, NCRB Junior Accountant application form is available.
- Information that is present on the NCRB Junior Accountant application form are as follows:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Educational qualification
- Post held on a regular basis and its pay band and grade pay
- Date of regular appointment to the post
- Present post held with the scale of pay and date of appointment
- Brief about the service particulars
- Date of the return from the last ex-cadre
- Whether SC/ST
- Whether wiling for appointment on a permanent transfer basis.
National Crime Records Bureau 2020 Eligibility
Refer to the eligibility criteria and terms of deputation below:
To apply for this post, candidates must have transfer on deputation officers under the central government
- Must hold analogous posts on regular basis OR
- Have 08 years of regular service in the post in the pay band of Rs.5200/- Rs.20200/- plus grade pay Rs.1900 or equivalent. AND
- Possessing at least 02 years of experience in Accounts work.
Period of Deputation
- The period of deputation must not exceed 03 years. These 03 years include period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization / Department.
Pay Scale for NCRB Junior Accountant 2020
After the selection of the candidates, they are paid with fixed pay. Refer to the pay scale given below to know about NCRB Junior Accountant 2020.
|Post name||Pay Scale|
|NCRB Junior Accountant||Level – 4 (Rs. 5200 – 20200/-)|