NDA Application Form Withdrawal 2022 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has closed NDA application form withdrawal 2022 process online at upsc.gov.in. Candidates can withdraw NDA application form from January 18, 2022, onwards. The availability to withdraw the NDA application form 2022 is accessible till January 24, 2022, by 06:00 PM. To proceed with the method, applicants need to login with the registration ID. The application form withdrawal process is structured for those applicants who do not desire to attempt NDA exam even after applying for the same. Get all the information regarding the NDA Application Form Withdrawal 2022 procedure from this article, so keep reading.
Latest: NDA 2022 application form withdrawal over.
NDA Application Form Withdrawal 2022
Once the application submission process is over, UPSC conducts the application form withdrawal process. Candidates who do not want to appear in the NDA 2022 examination can withdraw their form as per schedule. Check out the NDA Application Form Withdrawal 2022 schedule below:
|Form Withdrawal start date||18 Jan 2022|
|Form Withdrawal last date||24 Jan 2022|
Get link here: Click here for UPSC NDA application form withdrawal 2022.
Steps for NDA Application Form Withdrawal
Aspirants should follow the below-provided steps to withdraw the NDA application form:
- At first, visit the official website, upsc.nic.in
- Then check out the ‘Apply Online’ icon on the home page and click that link.
- Next, a page will open including the link ‘Withdrawal of Online Application Form’, click there.
- The registration ID will be required to login for the form withdrawal process.
- A form displays on the screen
- Fill in the particulars such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- Choose ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ on the option ‘Do you want to Withdraw Application’
- Confirm the terms and conditions applied and submit the details accordingly.
Important Instructions For the NDA Application Form Withdrawal 2022
The NDA application form withdrawal procedure is provided for those candidates who have already applied for the NDA 2022 examination but do not want to appear for the examination. To proceed with the form withdrawal method, candidates need to login with the registration ID. But before going to do that, they should be well acquainted with the NDA application form withdrawal provision. For that, read out the instructions for the NDA application form withdrawal which are pointed below:
- Deliver the details submitted at the registered application.
- There is no advantage to withdrawing the incomplete application form.
- Separate OTPs will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number and email ID.
- Proposal for withdrawal of the application form is proceeded only after validating the OTPs.
- After the acceptance of the request for online withdrawal of application form withdrawal, applicants must print the receipt for the future record.
- Applicants’ cannot revive the application form once after its withdrawal.
Are Fees Refunded After UPSC IAS Application Form Withdrawal?
While the NDA 2022 applicants can have the option to withdraw applications after being registered, they cannot get the facility for the refund of fees. According to the official notification, under any circumstances, NDA registration fees will not be refunded.
NDA Admit Card 2022
NDA 2022 admit card releases at least 03 weeks before the commencement of the exam. UPSC releases the NDA admit card on its official website-upsc.gov.in. Applicants can log in to download their NDA 2022 admit cards with the registration number or roll number. The NDA 2022 admit card contains information like the candidate’s name, date of birth, roll number, details of exam centre, exam time, reporting time, etc. Applicants need to carry the printed copy of the NDA 2022 admit card along with their valid photo-identity proof to the exam centre.
About NDA exam
The National Defence Academy (NDA) exam is administered by the Union Public Services Commission. Aspirants have to qualify for the 12th standard exam from a prominent board or university to apply for the NDA 2022 examination. This examination is believed to be one of the most challenging exams in our country. The NDA exam is conducted to recruit candidates to join the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force. NDA exam takes place twice a year and it includes two phases: the written examination followed by the SSB Interview. Aspirants qualifying for the NDA 2022 written examination can be able to appear for the SSB Interview.
Ans. No, there is no extra fee is applied for NDA application form withdrawal.
Ans. No, the NDA 2022 application fee is non-refundable.
Ans. Applicants’ cannot revive the application form once after its withdrawal.