NEC Recruitment 2020 – North Eastern Council (NEC) secretariat is inviting applications for the post of Statistician. NEC has released 01 vacancy for this post on deputation basis. The application procedure is carried out in offline mode. Candidates have to send their applications to Deputy Secretary (Admin.). To apply for the post, candidates must have a minimum of 05 years of work experience in Central or State or Union Territory government. Get here completed details related to NEC recruitment 2020 including application form, eligibility, and other information.
NEC Recruitment 2020
Important Dates for NEC recruitment Statistician 2020 is provided in the table below:
|NEC Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Release fo advertisement||07 Feb 2020|
|Last date for the submission of application||Within 60 days from the release of notification|
NEC Recruitment 2020 Notification
The notification for NEC recruitment has been released. Candidates can get more information related to NEC recruitment from the image below.
NEC Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to send their application for the post of Statistician through offline mode. To get information related to NEC recruitment 2020, candidates are advised to visit the official website, necouncil.gov.in.
- Applicants can get application form format, curriculum vitae proforma, and other necessary details form the website.
- Candidates have to send the application within 60 days from the publication of the advertisement in the employment news.
- Within the stipulated time, candidates have to send their applications to Deputy Secretary (Admn.)
List of documents to attach with the application form are as follows:
- Application form as per the format. This application form should be duly signed by the candidates.
- Attested copies of the last 05 years ACRs. Each pages should be duly attested with seal by an officer with the rank of Undersecretary to the Government of India.
- Integrity Certificate
- Vigilance clearance
- Major or minor penalty certificate of the applicant for the last 10 years.
- A certificate stating that the particulars provided by the candidate is verified and found correct as per the service
- Cadre clearance certificate
NEC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
To apply for these posts, candidates have to fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- Officers serving under the central government or state government or union territories –
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the current cadre or department.
- having 05 years of service in the grade rendered after appointment on regular basis in the pay scale of Rs. 8,000 – 13,500/-.
- with 08 years of experience in the grade rendered after appointment on regular basis in the pay scale of Rs. 6,500 – 10,500/-.
- Having any one of the following educational qualification.
- Master’s degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Mathematics or Commerce or Economics or its equivalent
- 05 years of experience in compilation, analysis and interpretation of statistical data.
Pay Scale for NEC Statistician Recruitment 2020
The pay scale for the post of Statistician under NEC recruitment is as follows:
- Pay Scale – Rs. 10,000/- 325 – Rs.15,200/- (PB – Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + GP Rs.6,600/-).
Official website: necouncil.gov.in
NEC Recruitment 2020 FAQs
Q1. How can I get the application form of NEC Statistician recruitment?
Ans 1. Candidates can get the application form from the website of NEC. Click on ‘notices’ tab present o the home page and click on ‘Vacancies’ link.
Q2. What is the eligibility criteria for the post of Statistician?
Ans 2. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience under the Central Government or State government or Union Territory.
Q3. What is the pay scale for NEC Statistician?
Ans 3. The pay scale on which candidates selection is done is as follows: Rs. 10,000/- 325 – Rs.15,200/-