NHM Rajasthan (CHO) Application Form 2020 – The last date too apply for NHM Rajasthan (CHO) Application Form 220 is now over. The government of Rajasthan was released an online application form for contractual recruitment for the position of Community Health Officer under National Health Mission. The application form was available on the official website of NHM Rajasthan. The candidates who have a degree of General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized Institute / University, must have Knowledge of Computer and Internet Usage Post-qualification and post-registration of minimum 2 years in the health sector were able to fill the form. The candidates should note that there is not any secondary method for applying. Get here all the details of the NHM Rajasthan (CHO) Application From 2020 from below.
Latest: The last date to submit application form for NHM Rajasthan (CHO) 2020 is now ober.
NHM Rajasthan (CHO) Application From 2020
Before filling the online application form NHM Rajasthan (CHO) Recruitment 202020, candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria for recruitment. Application Form for NHM Rajasthan (CHO) Recruitment 2020 must be filled and submitted on or before its last date with the requisite application fees. After that, the application form will not be entertained by the conducting body.
|Commencement of application form submission||02 Sep 2020|
|End of application form submission|
Application Process is Over!!
- Unreserved Category (Male & female) : ₹ 400
- OBC / SC / ST : ₹ 300
- Specially Abled person / Widow / Female Divorcee: ₹ 200
Application/ Examination Fee can be paid online (through net banking/ debit card or credit card etc.)
How to apply
To fill the online application form for NHM Rajasthan (CHO) Recruitment 2020, candidates have to follow some steps. These steps are given below.
- Visit the official website or direct link to fill the application form is also posted above.
- At the Registration page, Candidates must have valid SSO credentials (ID and password) to apply for the post. If the candidate does not have the same, he/she can register himself/ herself.
- Enter all the required details carefully.
- Upload Photograph and signature in the required format.
- Pay application fees.
- Your NHM Rajasthan (CHO) Application Form 2020 is filled successfully.
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the application form, this is to be kept by the candidate himself.
Photograph / Signature details
Candidates must carry their scanned photo image and signature image in soft format, which shall be used while filling the application
- Photo size should be between 50 KB to 100 KB
- Signature file size should be between 20 KB to 50 KB 5.
Candidates should also attach/ upload requisite documents while applying for the post, if asked by department.
Application Process Flow – Through emitra kiosk
- Candidate can go to nearest emitra centers to get his application filled.
- Emitra center shall fill the form on candidate’s behalf. Candidate shall pay prescribed Application fee (as asked by department) and emitra services charges (as applicable) for filling of the application.
- Candidates shall get print out of application form, which shall have application Number mentioned on it.
- Please fill in correct information while filling the form, your form may get rejected if any information is found to be incorrect or partially filled.
- Application form once submitted, shall not be edited. Make sure you are filling correct and complete information while filling the form.
- Make sure Application form is generated and application number is printed on the form. Application number on form indicated that your form is filled and the fee is submitted.
Official Website : www.rajswasthya.nic.in