NHM UP Result 2019 – National Health Mission (NHM) of UP has declared the NHM UP Result 2019 at sams.co.in. To check your result, candidates have to enter the application id and date of birth. The result is declared for NHM UP Recruitment Examination which is for six-Month Bridge program (Certificate) in community health was conducted on June 16, 2019. The result is based on the performance of the candidates. From this page, candidates can get full information regarding NHM UP Result 2019.
Latest: NHM UP Result 2019 has been declared. Use the link below to check the same.
NHM UP Result 2019
The result is based on the performance of the candidates in NHM UP 2019. NHM UP Result 2019 is containing the name and roll number of the qualified candidates. Before the result declaration, the Answer Keys for the Examination releases. For more information regarding NHM UP Result 2019 for six-Month Bridge program (Certificate) in community health, check the schedule given below.
|NHM UP Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|NHM UP 2019 Examination||16 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||20 Sep 2019|
- Click here to check NHM UP Result 2019 – Session I.
- Click here to check NHM UP Result 2019 – Session II.
- Click here to check the notification regarding NHM UP Result 2019.
How To Check NHM UP Result 2019?
After checking the result candidates should take the print out of it for future reference. Candidates can follow the steps given for checking the NHM UP Result 2019.
- Click at the above provided link.
- Thereafter login page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the asked details such as roll no or application id as per the NHM UP Admit Card.
- After filling the login credentials click on the submit button.
- Thereafter, the result page will appear on the screen.
Selection Procedure Of NHM UP 2019
At first, NHM UP Examination 2019 is conducted by the by NHM. The candidates who qualify the examination those are shortlisted for the document verification round. The candidates who qualify the document verification round those will be considered for the further recruitment process.
- Document Verification of Shortlisted Candidates will be done by Concerned Chief Medical Officer in District
- The shortlisted candidates need to produce the required details which were asked at the time of filling online application form (Like personal, education, experience, registration, etc.) for the document validation process
- Candidature of the shortlisted candidates who do not possess requisite credential/ documents/ experience/ registration as per the ToR required in the advertisement will be treated as canceled for selection.
Salary Details Of NHM UP Recruitment 2019
The candidates who are recruited for the applied post those will be given salary and plus other benefits. According to the position, the salary will differ. From below, mentioned table candidates can check the salary details based on the different position.
|Position Name||Honoraria in INR (PM)||Position Name||Honoraria in INR (PM)|
|ANM||Rs 12,128||Physiotherapist||Rs 20,000|
|Staff Nurse||Rs 20,013||Lab Technician||Rs 11,583|
|OT Technician||Rs 20,000||Staff Nurse||Rs 18,191|
|Staff nurse||Rs18,150||Pharmacist||Rs 18,191|
|StaffNurse||Rs 18,150||Lab Technician||Rs 13,010|
|Staff Nurse||Rs 18,150||ANM||Rs 10,395|
|Senior Lab Technician||Rs 25, 468||Nurse Mentor||Rs 36,750|
|Lab Technician||Rs 17,333||Staff Nurse||RS 30,000|
|Lab Technician (Division Level)||RS 20,000||Staff Nurse||Rs 20,000|
|GNM||Rs 18,000||Lab Technician||Rs 15,000|
|Lab Technician||Rs 18,000||Pharmacist||Rs 18,000|
|Staff Nurse||Rs 18,000||OT Technician||Rs 16,000|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||Rs 12,000||Staff Nurse||Rs 30,000|
|Nurse – In charge||Rs 32,000||CHOs||Rs 35,000|