|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
NHTET March 2018 Application Form is available online at official website of Tourism & Hospitality Institute Management System (THIMS) www.thims.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates who satisfy with the eligibility criteria can fill the NHTET Application Form 2018 from here. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction carefully before filling the Application Form. Candidates can get all the details regarding NHTET Application Form 2018 from here.
NHTET March Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates can fill their Application Form for NHTET 2018 from the official website or from the direct link is provided below. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. To start with, here are some of the important dates for the application form 2018 event.
|Submission of Online Application starts from||01 Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||20 Feb 2018|
|Last date for receipt of confirmation sheet along with Fee and other documents||26 Feb 2018|
- Rs. 800/- for General/OBC categories (male candidates only) And Rs. 400/- for all female candidates as well as SC/ST/PD categories. (Through a demand draft drawn in favor of NCHMCT payable at Noida or Delhi).
Steps to Apply
- Go through the details of the Brochure and see the requirement to fill the application form on-line.
- You have to purchase a demand draft from any approved Bank for the requisite amount of application fee before filling up the form, since the DD number will be required to fill the form. In case of filling wrong DD number, the DD sent by the candidate along with print out, cannot be matched by the system and such form will liable to be rejected.
- Scan copy of passport size photograph in the required resolution and required pixel will be required to upload in the application.
- Scan copy of one of the valid ID card in the required resolution and required pixel will also be required to upload in the application. ID card can be Adhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID.
- All the information to be filled should be correct and spelling also be correct.
- Mobile number and the e-mail id should be valid, since all information will come through those communication mode. No surface male will be sent to any candidate.
- Candidates not having Post Graduation Degree in Hospitality, need to fill the details of experience at least of two years in the Hotel Industry after obtaining the Degree. That information should be correct and factual. The same experience will be mentioned in the NHTET certificate on the event of qualify this. Therefore in case of false information about Experience during NHTET, and if a candidate fails to present the experience certificate from the same Hotel as mentioned in the NHTET Certificate, during their selection in any IHM, it will be treated under falsification of the Information and the NHTET Certificate will be cancelled at once with debarment of two years from applying for NHTET.
Mailing of Print out of the filled in application form along with fee
After online submission of the form, the candidate will be able to get print out of his/ her filled in application form containing three pages. The same should be sent to the Council along with Demand Draft for the amount prescribed as application fee latest by the stipulated date prescribed for the same positively. No other document need to attach. Candidate must send the confirmation sheet along with Demand Draft to NCHMCT by recorded post only (Speed Post or Registered Post).