NIACL Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2018 is being conducted by the New India Assurance Company Ltd. This is being done for recruitment to the NIACL Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical. Eligible candidates can submit the NIACL AO Application Form 2018 in the online mode. Get here complete details regarding NIACL Administrative Officer Application Form 2018. Candidate should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
NIACL AO Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill their application from the official website on or before the last date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before the online application form for NIACL Scale I Administrative Officer Medical. Candidates can also fill their application form the direct link provided below.
|Application Process Starts||02 Jan 2018|
|Application Process Ends||17 Jan 2018|
|Last Date to Pay the Application fee||17 Jan 2018|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
Application Form: Click here to fill the application form.
- For Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical: All candidates other than SC/ST/PWD Rs. 200. Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted online only. Applications made in any other mode will not be acceptable. The application link, available in the recruitment section of their official website www.newindia.co.in will be active during the period mentioned above.
Given below are the detailed Guidelines/Procedures for the following:
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of Fees
C. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
- Candidates need to go to the Company’s website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” in the Recruitment Section which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application and should be the same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the photo id. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Payment of Fees (Online Mode Only)
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the application will be rejected. Applicants can edit the application and re-upload the photograph/signature in such cases. The guidelines scanning and uploading the photograph is given below:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture.
- The picture should be in color, against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20KB-50KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager.
Candidate should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate.
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Interview Center etc. will be considered as final and no change / modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.