NLC Recruitment Apply Online 2018 is opened from January 06, 2018 to January 27, 2018. Application form of NLC Recruitment 2018 can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. NLC India Limited will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in form and submitted it before the last date.
NLC Recruitment Through GATE Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Graduate Executive Trainee are required to first apply for GATE-2018.
|NLC Recruitment online application form starts||06 Jan 2018 (10:00 hrs)|
|Last date for submission of online Application for NLC Recruitment||27 Jan 2018 (17:00 hrs)|
- NLC Recruitment Application Form: Click Here to Apply Online for NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018.
- Instructions for application process: Click here to check the instruction.
On receipt/ downloading of GATE-2018 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in NLC Recruitment indicating their GATE-2018 Registration Number.
A Candidate can apply for one post/ discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/ discipline will not be considered.
Please ensure that the GATE-2018 Registration number which is mentioned on your GATE-2018 admit card, is entered correctly in the online application. Name should be filled up as appearing in your GATE-2018 Admit card. No request with respect to making changes in any data/ particulars entered by the candidate in the online application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates should Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC’s website nlcindia.com. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should possess valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for next one year.
- Candidates can access the online application portal at www.nlcindia.com. The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on January 06, 2018 to 17:00 hours on January 27, 2018.
- Candidates should enter correctly the GATE Registration Number (indicated in the GATE Admit Card) in online application.
- After submitting the online application, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to retain the hard copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form and the Payment receipt for future reference and also for furnishing the same when called for.
- In case the applicant is called for selection process, he/she should produce the following documents / certificates, along with a set of Photostat copy of the same.
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation Mark List)
- Proof for having notified Qualification (Provisional / Degree Certificates)
- Proof for having prescribed percentage of marks in qualifying degree (Consolidated / Semester-wise mark Statements)
- GATE-2017 Score Card
- Community Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (in case belonging to OBC(NCL)/ SC/ST categories)
- Disability Certificate, clearly indicating the type of disability (in case of PWD).
- Discharge Certificate (if Ex-Servicemen).
- No objection Certificate (in case working in PSE / Govt. / Quasi Govt.).
- Self-certified translated copy of the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate, either in English or Hindi, in case the same is in a language other than English or Hindi.
However, the above list is not exhaustive and the candidates may require producing other relevant documents on case to case basis to clearly establish their eligibility. Non production of sufficient documents to establish the eligibility would lead to rejection of candidature.
- Please do not send hard copy of Registration-cum-Application Form (or) any documents / certificates in original.
- All correspondence with candidates will be done through e-mail. The candidates will be solely responsible for receiving, downloading and printing of call letters for selection process / any other information shall be of the candidate. NLC will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of Email to spam / bulk mail folder or for delay / not receipt of information if the candidate fails to access his/her mail / website in time.