|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
NLC Recruitment Apply Online 2017 is open from 6 Jan 2017 to 31 Jan 2017. Application form of NLC Recruitment 2017 can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. NLC India Limited will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in form and submitted it before last date.
|NLC Recruitment online application form starts||06 Jan 2017 (10:00 hrs)|
|Last date for submission of online Application for NLC Recruitment||31 Jan 2017 (17:00 hrs)|
NLC Recruitment Through GATE Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Graduate Executive Trainee are required to first apply for GATE-2017.
NLC Recruitment Application Form: Click Here to Apply Online for NLC Recruitment through GATE 2017.
On receipt/ downloading of GATE-2017 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in NLC Recruitment indicating their GATE-2017 Registration Number.
A Candidate can apply for one post/ discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/ discipline will not be considered.
Please ensure that the GATE-2017 Registration number which is mentioned on your GATE-2017 admit card, is entered correctly in the online application. Name should be filled up as appearing in your GATE-2017 Admit card. No request with respect to making changes in any data/ particulars entered by the candidate in the online application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully.
Application Fee: UR / OBC Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.300/- as Application Fee through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in our website.
There is no Application fee will be charged from SC/ST candidates, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and Internal Candidates.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates should Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC’s website www.nlcindia.com. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should possess valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for next one year.
- Candidates can access the online application portal at www.nlcindia.com. The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 06 Jan 2017 to 17:00 hours on 31 Jan 2017.
- Candidates should enter correctly the GATE Registration Number (indicated in the GATE Admit Card) in online application.
- UR / OBC Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.300/- as Application Fee through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in our website.
- After submitting the online application, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to retain the hard copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form and the Payment receipt for future reference and also for furnishing the same when called for.
- In case the applicant is called for selection process, he/she should produce the following documents / certificates, along with a set of Photostat copy of the same.
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation Mark List)
- Proof for having notified Qualification (Provisional / Degree Certificates)
- Proof for having prescribed percentage of marks in qualifying degree (Consolidated / Semester-wise mark Statements)
- GATE-2017 Score Card
- Community Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (in case belonging to OBC(NCL)/ SC/ST categories)
- Disability Certificate, clearly indicating the type of disability (in case of PWD).
- Discharge Certificate (if Ex-Servicemen).
- No objection Certificate (in case working in PSE / Govt. / Quasi Govt.).
- Self-certified translated copy of the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate, either in English or Hindi, in case the same is in a language other than English or Hindi.
However, the above list is not exhaustive and the candidates may require producing other relevant documents on case to case basis to clearly establish their eligibility. Non production of sufficient documents to establish the eligibility would lead to rejection of candidature.
- Please do not send hard copy of Registration-cum-Application Form (or) any documents / certificates in original.
- All correspondence with candidates will be done through e-mail. The candidates will be solely responsible for receiving, downloading and printing of call letters for selection process / any other information shall be of the candidate. NLC will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of Email to spam / bulk mail folder or for delay / not receipt of information if the candidate fails to access his/her mail / website in time.
Candidates can contact the Helpline No. 04142 255135 between 10:00 Hours and 17:00 Hours on all working days. Candidates are hereby advised not to contact telephone numbers of any other officials / divisions and avoid disturbing others.