Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited NLC India Ltd., a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise, Under the Ministry of Coal, earning profits for over three decades and poised for rapid growth in terms of Mining Activities and Power Generation. Now NLC has issued a notification for the recruitment of the Graduate Apprenticeship and Technician Apprenticeship.
All the information related to this recruitment is available on this page like application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, total no. of vacancies, etc. So, candidates are advised to check all the information related to NLC Recruitment on this page before applying.
NLC Recruitment 2016
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Interested candidates are advised to apply online as per the schedule given below. Interested candidates are advised to check all the important information of this recruitment before applying.
- Graduate Apprenticeship
- Technician Apprenticeship
Total No. of Post – 365
- Graduate Apprenticeship – 200 posts
- Technician Apprenticeship – 165 posts
Educational Qualification – Diploma / Degree in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST).
- Graduate Apprenticeship – Rs.3542/- p.m.
- Technician Apprenticeship – Rs. 4984/- p.m.
Selection Process – Selection of the candidates for the post of Graduate Apprenticeship / Technician Apprenticeship will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree.
How to Apply : Candidates have to apply online from the official website before the last date of the online application.
|Online Registration starts||21 Nov 2016|
|Last date for the Registration||30 Nov 2016|
|Last date for submission of application form||5 Dec 2016|
|List of the shortlisted candidates for document verification will be displayed on||17 Dec 2016|
|Certification Verification||26 Dec to 31 Dec 2016|
|Display of Selection list of Candidates||07 Jan 2017|
|Date for Joining of Selected Candidates (tentative)||30 Nov 2016|
NLC Recruitment 2016 Selection list of Candidates
The candidates enclosed in the annexure are provisionally selected for engagement as Apprenticeship trainees in NLC India Limited, Neyveli under the Apprentices Act, 1961 subject to acceptance of contract for Apprenticeship Training by the Board of Apprenticeship Training, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Southern Region, Chennai. The terms and conditions of training are enclosed.
To check list of Candidates Selected for Engagement of GAT & TAT, Click here.
NLC Recruitment 2016 Candidates List for Certificate Verification
List of candidates for Graduate / Technician Apprenticeship training called for Certificate verification (in the ratio of 1:5) at LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, BLOCK – 20, NEYVELI – 607803 along with date of verification is enclosed. Only the candidates who have attended the certificate verification will be considered for Apprenticeship Training.
To download List of Candidates called for Certificate Verification, Click here.
NLC Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Candidates satisfying the eligibility norms should submit their application through ONLINE REGISTRATION in NLC India Ltd., website ‘www.nlcindia.com’ and take print out of Registration forms from 10.00 Hours on 21 Nov 2016 up to 17.00 Hours on 30 Nov 2016. Direct link to fill the application form has also been posted on this page.
Application Process is over now.
- Apply Online – Click here to fill the online application form.
- Login – Click here to log in using User ID and Password.
The Registration forms duly signed should be sent to The Deputy General Manager, Learning & Development Centre, N.L.C India Limited. Block : 20. Neyveli – 607803 so as to reach on or before 05 Dec 2016 by 5.00 pm.
Document to be submitted
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.\
- Consolidated (or) Semester – wise Mark lists of Degree / Diploma.
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC).
- Transfer Certificate.Proof for Physically Disabled person (PWD) (if applicable).
- Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded).
Specimen format for arriving at % of Marks
Candidates are advised to download the specimen format for arriving at % of Marks from the link given below :
- Diploma or Degree in Engg. in the respective Discipline.
- Candidates belonging to the States of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Puducherry and Laksha Deep only are eligible.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam on or after 31 Jan 2014.
- Candidates should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLC or elsewhere.
- Candidates should not have experience of one year or more in any job.
NLC Recruitment 2016 – Selection Process
Selection will be based on marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelors degree / Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidates has obtained the Degree / Diploma.
- In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the percentage of marks will be based on the procedure followed by the University / Institutions from where he / she has obtained the Bachelor Degree / Diploma
- In the absence of any established scheme in the University / Institution for calculation of percentage of marks, the following principles will apply
- In case the candidate is awarded Grades / CGPA, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by multiplying the Grade / CGPA by a factor of 10.
- In case the candidate is awarded marks semester wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the semesters from II year to final year, considering the semester wise average.
- In case the candidate is awarded marks year wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks would be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the years from II year to final year, considering year wise average.