Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Application Form 2016 can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates in online mode only. Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.(NMRC) will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in form and submitted it before last date.
Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for NMRC Recruitment 2016-17 to compete for 745 Posts.
Get here complete details of Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Application Form 2016 such as how to apply, fees, one time registration, editing form, application status, and application print.
|Online Registration will start from||05 Nov 2016 (10:00 AM)|
|Application Fee to be paid between||07 Nov 2016 to 31 Jan 2017|
|Bank Challan will be generated up to, through DMRC website||28 Jan 2017 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date for Registration of Online Applications||28 Jan 2017 (11:59 PM)|
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Application Form 2016
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Application Form 2016 is available online at official website of Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the Online Application form 2016. Candidates can also fill their application form by a direct link provided above.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Application Form 2016: Click Here to apply for NMRC Recruitment 2016-17.
Candidate Login (Re-print Bank Challan, Print / Re-print Registration Slip): Click here to login for Re-print Bank Challan, Print / Re-print Registration Slip.
- The candidate must have passed Degree or Diploma in respective discipline/trade from a government recognized university or institute.
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Account Assistant, Office Assistant – Graduation i.e. BA/B.Com/B.Sc or Equivalent.
- For Maintainer the age limit should be Between 18 to 25 years.
- For others the age limit should be Between 18 to 28 years.
- Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates of UP domicile, for reserved posts.
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen of UP will be length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years. The Ex-servicemen are those who are covered in the definition, as per extant rules of Ministry of Defence/ Govt of India.
- Reservation for Ex-Servicemen, DFF, Women,PWD (of UP domicile), wherever applicable, shall be treated as horizontal reservation, i.e., belonging to any category (UR/SC/ST/OBC) will be adjusted within the category to which the selected Ex-Servicemen,DFF, Women, PWD (of UP domicile) candidate belongs.
- Upper age relaxation by 10 years for PWD Unreserved candidates (of UP domicile) and 15 years for PWD SC/ST/OBC candidates for posts where reservation for PWD is admissible.
- No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for Dependents of Freedom Fighters (DFF) candidates.
- All reserved candidate of UP have to mention their category/sub category.
- Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
How to Apply ?
- Log on to official website at www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Find out Careers section and select it to reach Recruitment Page.
- Navigate to Advertisement Number NMRC/OM/HR/I/2016.
- Select Apply Online link to go to NMRC Recruitment Portal.
- Download Official Notification and Guidelines as PDF.
- Read the Advertisement and Guidelines carefully before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and click on Apply Online link.
- Read the important instructions and select Click to Proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Registration Number for record and future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form and Challan for more use.
- Pay the Fee at SBI Bank with help of Challan.