NMRC Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for 745 vacancies for young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the different category of Non-Executive posts in NMRC. Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.(NMRC) published details of NMRC 2016 through Advt No: NMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2016. Eligible candidates could apply online through www.delhimetrorail.com. Applicants downloaded hall ticket of NMRC 2016 and appeared for Test scheduled to be held on March 2017.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can go to this page for more information like eligibility criteria, application process, selection process etc. Schedule for Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Recruitment 2016-17 are given below.
|Availability Online NMRC Application Form||05 Nov 2016 (10:00 AM) to 30 Dec 2016 (11:59 PM)|
|Application Fee to be paid between||07 Nov 2016 to 31 Jan 2017|
|Bank Challan will be generated up to, through DMRC website||28 Jan 2017 (11:59 PM)|
|Schedule for Computer Based Test||05 to 09 Mar 2017|
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy Details
Total No. of Post –745
- Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) – 194
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – 65
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical – 59
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics – 63
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical – 18
- Jr.Engineer/Civil – 20
- Account Assistant – 8
- Office Assistant – 6
- Stenographer – 1
- Maintainer – 311
- Electrician: 112 posts
- Fitter: 55 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 129 posts
- Ref & AC Mechanic: 15 posts
- Maintainer – Between 18 to 25 years
- Others – Between 18 to 28 years
- The candidate must have passed Degree or Diploma in respective discipline/trade from a government recognized university or institute.
- CRA, Account Assistant, Office Assistant – Graduation i.e. BA/B.Com/B.Sc or Equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for the NMRC Recruitment on the basis of the performance of the candidates in written test, Personal Interview, Medical Test & Psycho test.
- UR & OBC – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.150/-
How to apply – Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website and pay the application fee to complete the application process.
- Noida Metro Rail Corporation Application Process
- First of all go to official website
- Then download the official notification And read carefully
- After click on apply online link
- Fill the application form valid details without any mistake
- Upload your photo and signature
- Click the submit button
- Take a print out of hard copy for future use
Application process is over now
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Answer Key 2016 – 2017
NMRC has been released the answer key of Computer Based Test which was held on 05 to 09 Mar 2017 for various posts. Candidates can check their answer from official website of NMRC or through the direct link given below.
Answer Key: Click here to check answer key.
- Absentee Candidate cannot view Questions and Answers and cannot submit Objections.
- Candidates are advised to submit Objections to the Question Paper and/or Answer Keys through this link only. Objections through any other mode/means/channel shall not be entertained by NMRCL.
- The candidates can submit Objections from 14 Mar 2017 to 19 Mar 2017. The link for submission of Objection shall not be available after 19 Mar 2017.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Selection Process
The candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in following stages for the Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016.
- Written Exam
- Psycho Test
- Skill Test (only for applicable) posts
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam and Document Verification
Instructions to the Candidates
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these
shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
- The selection of candidate by NMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- Candidates employed in Govt.Dept./PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of Interview/Skill Test/Medical (for the post of Account Asstt, Office Asstt & Maintainers).
- Community/Caste Certificate should be in prescribed formats (SC/ST/OBC), for seeking age relaxation etc. (All these formats are available on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com. No other format will be acceptable. The benefit of reservation will be given only to the candidates who are originally domicile of state of UP.
- A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Other Backward Classes has to submit in support of his claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority. OBC certificate should be current & issued within one year of the closing date of the application.
- Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Gautam Budh Nagar, UP only.
- Noida Metro Rail Corporation reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for all posts.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of written test, result of written test, schedule of Interview/Skill Test/Psycho Test, standards of Vision for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list may download the admit card through DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com only, as per schedule & instructions notified on DMRC’s website in advance.
- The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. It will be downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com only. Noida Metro Rail Corporation will not be responsible for any information issued/posted on any other website.
- Noida Metro Rail Corporation is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Bringing mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable actions including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for more details regarding NMRC