NPCC Limited proposes to recruit suitable Technical Staff in the following grade and discipline to meet their requirements. Applications are invited from dynamic and result oriented professionals from open market for the post given below on regular/permanent absorption basis. The selected candidates on joining the Corporation will be under probation for a period of eighteen months unless otherwise specified. Candidates who are eligible and check all the requirements like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
During the period of probation, an employee shall be liable to be discharged from the service of the Corporation without any notice or without assigning any reasons therefore, at the sole discretion of the Corporation. Candidates have good prospects of growth in the company. Reservations to SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Government orders.
Latest – Result for CBT Exam of NPCC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016-17 has been announced.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
NPCC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Candidates can check all the requirement like educational qualification, selection criteria and other important information from below.
Name of the Post – Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Total No. of Post – 50
- UR – 25
- OBC (NCL) – 13
- SC – 8
- ST – 4
Pay Scale – NE-7 (Rs. 10000- 25700) (IDA)
Age Limit – Upper age limit as on 31.10.16 is 28 years.
Educational Qualification – Diploma in Engg. (Civil)- 3 yrs. Course.
Selection Procedure – Candidates will be selected for NPCC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Engineering post on the basis of Marks obtained in Written Test held by National Projects Construction Corporation Limited.
- General /OBC candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 400/-
|Opening date for Online Registration of Application||26 Nov 2016|
|Last date of close of registration and submission of Application (Step I & Step II)||26 Dec 2016|
|Last Date of close of On-Line submission of Application Fee (Step-III)||28 Dec 2016|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||21 Jan 2017|
NPCC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 – Application Form
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents:-
- His\Her educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/ Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA / OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula.
- His\Her personal details.
- Relevant certificates like Caste certificate, etc., respectively for SC/ST/PWD seeking fee relaxation.
- His\Her scanned photograph (not older than 03 weeks) of file size ranging 50 to 80 KB and scanned signature file size ranging 10 to 30 KB , in jpg/ jpeg format.
- His\Her scanned relevant certificates/documents (as applicable) of file size ranging 50 to 1000 KB, in jpg/ jpeg/PDF format.
Eligible candidates who have fill all the requirement can fill their Application Form of NPCC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 online from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Application process is over now.
Get NPCC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2016 here – Click Here to Fill the NPCC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 issued by NPCC.
Candidate needs to re-login and click the link/tab “Make Online Payment” active after 24 hours of submission of the application. Once SB Collect of State Bank of Patiala portal is opened ,then DO not click Refresh or Back Button.
How to Apply?
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. You can edit the information before submission of Step-I and Step- II Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- The step by step process for submitting the application form for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineers (Civil) is given below:
Step-I: Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration. The payment of Application Fee in any branch of the State Bank of India after 24 hours of Challan Generation. Step-III: The payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank Patiala.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
Diploma in Engg. (Civil)- 3 yrs. Course. Knowledge on 2D drawings / and use of AutoCAD preferred. (Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Civil Engg. from regular course can also apply.
However, due to their higher qualification, they will not be given any extra benefit during recruitment at the time of joining, if selected or afterwards or at the time of promotion).
Diploma/Degree/Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from Correspondence Course is not eligible.
- Minimum qualification for Assistant Engineer, NE -7 grade is Diploma in Civil Engg. (3-years regular course) obtained from an Indian University/Institute duly recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- However, any applicant having regular course of Degree or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from University/Institute duly recognized by UGC/AICTE is also eligible to apply.
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
NPCC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 – Exam Pattern
- The candidate will be allowed to choose 1 (One) written examination center, out of the above mentioned 5 cities.
- There will be objective type written test with 120 questions with total time: 120 minutes.
- The examination paper will contain total 120 objective type questions containing 80 questions related to post / discipline for which the candidate has applied, 10 questions on General Knowledge, 10 questions on General Intelligence/reasoning, 10 questions on Numerical Ability and 10 questions on English language.
- There will be no negative marking
- Test Paper will be bilingual: Hindi & English.
NPCC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 – Selection Process
Only 1 (One) written examination city will be allowed to the candidate. Once submitted can not be altered. Company will shortlist candidate for admission to written test. Final selection will be through written test.
In case of tie of marks obtained by more than one Candidates, the resolution will be done in following order
- The candidate with earlier/older Date of birth, will be placed higher i.e. the candidate in age seniority will be placed higher
- In case of tie as mentioned at (a) above, the candidate with higher percentage pass marks in qualifying examination, as per eligibility criteria, will be placed higher.
- NPCC will not be responsible for any loss of email/admit card sent, due to invalid/wrong email id etc.
- Admit Card will not be sent by post. It should be downloaded by the candidates from the website.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear for the Written Test only with Admit Card and not with the acknowledgement Slip (Online submitted Application form).
- It is compulsory for candidates to carry a Original photo ID such as Voter’s ID, Driving License, ID Cards issued by Government or other Offices, Aadhaar card, etc. Candidates should carry both, the printed copy of E-Admit Card and photo ID (as mentioned above) while coming to appear in the examinations. Candidate will not be allowed entry into the examination hall/venues, in case any of these are not available.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their acknowledgement Slip (Online submitted Application form) for future reference.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.