NPCIL ET Recruitment through GATE 2017 – NPCIL had earlier issued a notification on 28.09.2016 for Recruitment of Executive Trainee will be made on the basis of GATE 2017. Now NPCIL announces the complete details for recruitment of Executive Trainee through GATE 2017. Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2017 score will be called for Personal Interview. Eligible candidates who meet their eligibility mention below can fill their NPCIL ET Application Form as per the schedule. All the details of NPCIL ET Recruitment through GATE 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc is given on this page below.
Latest – Application Form for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2017 is now available. Scroll down to apply.
NPCIL ET Recruitment through GATE 2017
Total Number of Posts – 150
|Name of the Post||Discipline||Vacancy|
|Electronics & Communication||08|
Educational Qualification – Engineering Graduate (B.E. / B.Tech) in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation and Civil Disciplines.
Selection Process – Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2017 score will be called for Verification of Original Documents, Personal Interview.
NPCIL ET Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of Online Application||06 Jun 2017|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application||15 Jun 2017|
|Tentative date for issue of intimation regarding schedule for Personal Interviews||22 Jun 2017|
|Tentative schedule of interviews||10 Jun 2017|
NPCIL ET Application Form
Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL using GATE 2017 registration number provided on the Admit Card issued by GATE Authorities.
Get Here NPCIL ET Application Form: Click here to Apply Online for Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2017.
Application Fee to be submitted online along with online application
A Non-Refundable application fee of Rs. 500 is chargeable only from Male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories. Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST category, Persons with Disabilities, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) are exempted from payment of application fee.
NPCIL ET Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 15/06/2017) is 26 years.
|Sl. No.||Discipline||Engineering Degrees|
Electrical & Electronics
|4.||Electronics & Communication||Electronics
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Controls
Electronics & Instrumentation
Instrumentation & Controls
Instrumentation & Electronics
- Applicants must have full Time BE/ B Tech/ 4 years B Sc (Engineering) / 5 years Integrated ME/M Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in any of the engineering disciplines from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Only the above mentioned disciplines will be considered. Courses/Disciplines with equivalence to the above will not be considered.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE 2017 score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during April – May 2017, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply. If selected, they will be required to submit the final result indicating completion of degree and percentage of marks (not less than 60%) on or before 30th November, 2017.
NPCIL ET Selection Process
Stages of Selection Proces: Verification of Original Documents, Personal Interview
- Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2017 score shall only be eligible for Personal Interview. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the respective discipline in GATE 2017. Only GATE 2017 Score is valid for this post. GATE score of 2016 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained.
- Shortlisted applicants for Personal Interview will be declared on the NPCIL Recruitment Website. Intimation through Email/SMS for interview will also be sent to short listed applicants. Call letter for appearing for interview will be made available in the website for downloading. Outstation applicants attending interview will be paid to and fro Second Class Sleeper train fare by shortest route or actual fare, whichever is less.
Verification of Original Documents
- Date of Birth (DOB) proof – School Leaving Certificate/ Xth STD Passing Certificate indicating Date of Birth.
- Educational Qualifications – Mark sheets indicating date of declaration of result, Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate (in case Degree Certificate is not issued), GATE 2017 Admit Card and GATE 2017 Score Card. Applicants who have been awarded CGPA/GPA/SGPA or letter grades will be required to produce the authenticated conversion table from the Institute/College/University. If not, standard formula provided by AICTE will be applied to derive the percentage of marks.
- Applicants working in Central/State Government/PSUs/Aided Institutions should bring No Objection Certificate from the organisation.
- Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of PWD candidates.
- SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates must produce Caste certificates, as per the format prescribed by the Government of India. OBC applicants who belong to “Creamy layer” are not entitled for relaxations and concessions admissible to OBC Category (Non Creamy Layer). OBC (Non Creamy Layer) applicants are required to submit caste certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority issued after 01.04.2016.
Non production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and no travelling charges will be reimbursed to such candidates.