Download and print NPCIL Executive Trainee Admit Card 2016 to appear in the exam. Candidates who submitted application form and fees on time can get admit card of NPCIL ET 2016. Qualified candidates as per result of NPCIL ET 2016 can download interview call letters. Details of date and time of exam, exam center, are printed in the hall ticket officially issued by Nuclear Power Corporation of India. NPCIL ET Admit Card 2016 is an enabling document that should be carried on day of exam.
Latest News – NPCIL ET 2016 Interview Call Letter is available for downloading. Click on Admit card link.
NPCIL Recruitment of Engineers as Executive Trainees (ET 2016) is for 183 vacancy posts. As there are two stages of selection -(1) Exam (2) Interviews, admit card is released for first stage and for second stage it will be released later. Candidates can get here all details of NPCIL Executive Trainee Admit Card 2016 such as how to download NPCIL Admit Card, important dates and instructions.
NPCIL ET Interview Call Letter 2016 – Available!
Qualified candidates are here by informed that interview call letter has been issued on the official website of the NPCIL. Candidates are advised to download the call letter from the official website of the NPCIL. Kindly read all the instruction carefully which is given on the call letter. Direct link to download the Interview call letter is also available on this page.
NPCIL ET 2016 Interview call letter – Click here to download NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016 Call Letter for Interview.
- It is probable that emails sent by NPCIL may be in your spam / junk folder of your email account. So please check in this folders.
- If the mobile number you have registered is in the TRAI NCPR list (formerly called DND), you will not receive SMS alerts related to the registration or admit card. Also SMS alerts will be sent to you only between 9 AM and 9 PM. If you want to receive future SMS alerts from NPCIL related to recruitment of ET-2016, please remove your mobile number from the NCPR list through your service provider.
NPCIL ET Admit Card 2016
|End of application form submission at npcilonline.co.in||May 15, 2016|
|NPCIL ET 2016 Admit Card release||June 2016|
|Online test||June 14-20, 2016|
Link to download admit card is same as candidate login link.
- Process is over…!!!
Important points related to admit card of NPCIL ET 2016
- Photograph uploaded by candidate in the online application form will be printed in the admit card.
- Only those candidates who have photograph in their admit card of NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016 will be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates are being informed through email and SMS (given that they have registered with valid and active email ID and phone number) about availability of NPCIL ET Admit Card 2016.
- Admit card of NPCIL ET 2016 can be downloaded online at www.npcilonline.co.in.
- It is important to carry the admit card on exam day as without it candidate will not be allowed to appear for exam.
How to download NPCIL Admit Card 2016 for Executive Trainee Recruitment?
A simple and candidate friendly approach is taken towards making admit card available. As candidate has applied online, procedure to be followed on website of NPCIL to login is already well known to applicant. Simple three step process to download NPCIL ET Admit Card 2016 is as follows.
- Go to the log in link (given above). Login page looks like image shown below.
- Enter Login ID and Password.
- Download and print admit card.
Online exams will be held from 14th to 20th June, 2016, at following cities tentatively.
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Madurai, Manglore, Mumbai (MMR), Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi , Visakhapatnam.
Official website of NPCIL is www.npcilonline.co.in.
If you have any queries related to NPCIL Executive Trainee Admit Card 2016, please ask in comments below.NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment