NPCIL ET Result 2016 can be checked at npcilonline.co.in. Result of NPCIL ET 2016 is declared by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. Based on the result of exam and interview, NPCIL is recruiting Engineering graduates as Executive Trainees (ET) for which it advertised 183 vacancies. Shortlisted candidates from exam can download admit card / call letter of NPCIL ET for interview.
Online exam for recruitment, held on various days in the month of June, serves as the first step for getting the government job at NPCIL. Catch the latest news and updates on NPCIL Executive Trainee Result 2016 here.
NPCIL ET Result 2016
Result of NPCIL ET 2016 indicating marks obtained in interview has been declared.
Result of NPCIL ET 2016 can be checked online at npcilonline.co.in. NPCIL ET Result 2016 has been declared. Candidates can check their result on this page .
|Name of exam||NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016|
|Date of exam||June 14-20, 2016|
|Company name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Type of company||Government owned corporation of India|
|Number of vacancies||183|
|NPCIL ET 2016 Result Declaration Date||July 1, 2016|
|NPCIL ET 2016 Final Result Declaration Date||August 11, 2016|
NPCIL ET Interview Result 2016
NPCIL has compiled result of ET Interviews 2016. In fact Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. announced on 11th August the marks of interviews. Candidates can check NPCIL ET Result 2016 online.
Check result here – Click here to check NPCIL ET Interview Result 2016.
Previously, on 3rd August they had announced that interview result for Executive Trainees is going to be announced soon.
How to check result of NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016?
The steps that are usually followed to get result is explained below.
Checking results by login
- Visit npcilonline.co.in.
- Click on Applicant Log in.
- Enter login ID and password.
- Click on Login.
- View result and download score card / status if facility of same is available.
Login page looks like image shown below.
Checking results from PDF
Sometimes, result is displayed in PDF format. In the PDF file, roll numbers and names of candidates shortlisted for next round or final recruitment are displayed. The following steps can be followed to check result from PDF file.
- Visit npcilonline.co.in and navigate to result file.
- Use Ctrl + F or CMD+F and type in roll number.
- If roll number is there in the list congratulations, you have been shortlisted.
Previously, NPCIL declared online test results of ET 2016. You can check previously declared results below in following sections.
NPCIL ET Online Test Result 2016
NPCIL ET 2016 Online Test Result has been declared. Candidates who have appeared in the online test held on 14-20 June 2016, can check the Result on the official website or by the direct link given below.
NPCIL ET 2016 Online Test Result – Click Here to view NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016 Result.
Result of NPCIL ET 2016
Out of all the candidates who have appeared in the exam, only those are declared as qualified that clear the cut off score. Cut off for NPCIL ET 2016 is decided by the organization.
NPCIL ET Exam Result 2016, NPCIL ET Final Result 2016 has been declared in this order.
The exam result consist of following results.
- Shortlisted Candidates for ET Interview Mechanical Discipline
- Shortlisted Candidates for ET Interview Chemical Discipline
- Shortlisted Candidates for ET Interview Electrical Discipline
- Shortlisted Candidates for ET Interview Electronics Discipline
- Shortlisted Candidates for ET Interview Instrumentation Discipline
- Shortlisted Candidates for ET Interview Industrial and Fire Safety Discipline
After NPCIL ET Result 2016 is Declared
All the candidates who get shortlisted for interviews should download NPCIL ET Admit Card 2016 for next stage.
Instructions for interview for qualified candidates
- Download call letter for interview from official website of NPCIL.
- Note the date, time, and venue of interview. Make necessary arrangements to attend interview on assigned date.
- As of now it is known that interviews were held at NPCIL HQ in Mumbai in the month of July.
- Shortlisted candidates may also get SMS and Email at registered phone number and email.
Details of interview at NPCIL
Personal interview is of 100 marks. A general category candidate must get 70% marks in that, and a reserved category candidate must score 60%.
Final selection is based on interviews and vacancies available.
- Monthly Stipend – Rs.35,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs.10,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging (on nominal charge) & Boarding – In NPCIL Hostels.
After successful completion of training, appointment will be as Scientific Officer/C (SO/C) in Group ‘A’ with following details.
|Grade||SO / C|
|Pay Band||15600-39100 (PB-3)|
|Initial Band Pay||15600|
|Dearness allowance (As per GOI notification from time to time)||119% of (band pay + grade pay) (as on 01.07.2015)|
Additional two or three increments (each of 3% of Band Pay + Grade Pay) depending on performance during training program will also be admissible.
In addition to emoluments as above, following allowances, incentives & facilities are available as per rules depending upon the place of posting:
- Site Conveyance Allowance / City Conveyance Allowance
- House Rent Allowance OR Leased Accommodation Facility OR Housing
- Site Location Allowance
- Children Education Assistance
- Canteen Reimbursement in addition to Canteen Facility
- Reimbursement of Cable TV Charges
- Reimbursement of Mobile phone charges
- Reimbursement of Electricity charges / Free Electricity Units
- Reimbursement of News Paper Charges
- Performance Linked Incentive
- Professional Update Allowance (Annual)
- Leave Travel Concession / LTC Encashment for self & family
- Leave and Leave Encashment
- Medical facilities for self and dependents through CHSS.
- Loans & Advances (For House Building, Motor Car, General Purpose for Computer, consumer durables etc.)
- Membership of Professional Institutions
- Educational Facility for Children within Residential Colony
- Benevolent Fund
- Group Insurance
- Employees Provident Fund
- Post retirement Medical care etc.
The official website of NPCIL ET Recruitment 2016 is www.npcilonline.co.in.
If you have any queries related to NPCIL Executive Trainee Result 2016, please ask in comments below.NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment