Candidates who are eligible can fill and submit NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Application Form 2017. One application has to be submitted for one post. Application for Stipendiary Trainees /Technician-“B” (Group-C) 2017 has been released by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited along with the Advertisement No.01/MAPS/HRM/2017 and Scientific Assistant & Technicians with the Advertisement No. TMS/HRM/01/2017. Interested applicants can note down from here all relevant details regarding application form of NPCIL Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainee 2017.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Application Form 2017 – Apply Now
Application form NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2017 has been started now. Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill the application form online through the official website. Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can also find the direct link from below.
|Important event||Stipendiary Trainees /Technician-“B” (Group-C)||Scientific Assistant & Technicians|
|Application process starts from||25 Sep 2017||30 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||20 Oct 2017||25 Oct 2017|
- Click Here to apply online for Stipendiary Trainees /Technician-“B” (Group-C).
- Click here to apply online for Scientific Assistant & Technicians
The Online registration process consist of following steps:
Step 1: The applicant is required to furnish all basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email, Contact mobile number, PWD details and other exemption details, if applicable. On successful completion of this stage, activation link is sent to applicant’s email. Click on Apply=>Online Registration from the top/left menu for Registration.
Step 2: The applicant is required to activate the account by clicking on the activation link received through email after completing Registration in Step 1.
Step 3: On successful completion of this activation, candidates can login using their login id and password for apply online. In this step the applicant is required to fill in all details of his Educational Qualifications, Work Experience if any etc
This is a multi stage step where applicant is allowed to go to next stage only on entering the information required for current stage. The sequence of stages are as follows:
- Educational Qualifications
- Work Experience
- Personal Details
- Upload Photo, Signature
- Submit Application
The links for the above stages are available on Apply Online menu (Apply=>Apply Online). The applicant should start by clicking on the “Educational Qualifications” link. Once information is saved, the next stage i.e. Work Experience will be made available for filling up the information. On entering of all the information related to current stage, the applicant can use “Save and Proceed to Next Step” option at the bottom of form which will save the information entered in current stage and opens the next stage for filling. The next stage can also be opened using link provided in Apply Online menu (Apply=>Apply Online). The information at any stage can be saved using the “Save and Proceed to Next Step” option. Once the applicant reaches “Submit Application” stage, a draft of all the information entered by the applicant will be shown. At this point the applicant is allowed to modify any details entered in earlier stages.
If applicant is sure that all the information entered is correct, he/she can submit the application using “Submit Application” option. Please note that the Applicant will not be allowed to make any changes in the information furnished once he/she submits the Application. After submission of application, an Application no. will be generated. The printed application is required to be brought at the time of attending Trade/Skill Test/Certificate verification process.
The Online Application Process for any of the post advertised is complete only after all the above-mentioned applicable steps are complete.
Application Status can be seen by the candidate using “Application Status option” (Apply=>Application Status) after Login.
Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form. It is, therefore, strongly advised that all the details should be carefully and correctly entered in online application form.
Applicants are required to keep the scanned signature and photograph ready for uploading at the time of online registration.
Please note that the ‘Online Application Form’ without valid signature and photograph will not be accepted.
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Applications will be accepted ON-LINE ONLY. The facility of online application is open as per scheudule mentioned above
- Only one application is acceptable for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted online for each post. However, Written Examination will be conducted on the same day for all the posts.
- Candidates are advised to submit the ON-LINE application well in advance without waiting for the Closing Date.
- A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website only.
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualification details, experience details, percentage marks, email address, contact mobile number etc.) to complete the online application process and get the Application number. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
- Before applying online candidate should scan his / her photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit Card and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card will be allowed to take up the Written Examination/ Trade/ Skill Test (wherever applicable).
Official website of NPCIL is www.npcil.nic.in.
If you have any queries regarding NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.