Candidates who are eligible can fill and submit NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Application Form 2016. One application has to be submitted for one post. Application for Stipendiary Trainee (ST/SA and ST/TM) 2016 has been released by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited along with the Advertisement No. HRM/01/2016. Interested applicants can note down from here all relevant details regarding application form of NPCIL Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainee 2016.
Last date for submission of NPCIL Application Form for Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2016 is June 4, 2016. It is looked forward to that applicants will get admit card for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2016 before exam.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Application Form 2016 – Apply Now
Click here to download NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2016 Advertisement No. HRM/01/2016.
The application should be submitted in the proforma as given in the advertisement typed on A4 size or on appropriate size papers or same can be downloaded from our website-www.npcil.nic.in and all the entries made in the application should preferably be in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
Documents to be submitted with NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Application Form 2016 [All self attested copies]
- Educational qualification related certificates, SSC onwards for all the semesters / years with mark sheet
- Date of birth certificate
- Experience certificate
- SC / ST / OBC (Non-creamy layer prescribed for appointment to posts under Government of India issued during the year 2015-16) if applicable
- PWD certificate from the appropriate authority in the prescribed format if applicable.
- If candidate has studied in a school or board where scores are given in grade point average like CGPA or GPA, then a certificate from respective school / college / institution conveying equivalent percentage, signed by Head of the institution should also be sent.
Photograph is also required in the Application Form of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2016. It needs to be a passport size photograph. Paste it in assigned space on the form and sign across it with date in the space provided.
Name of the post, Discipline / Trade and Code
It is very important to mention post name, discipline, trade and code as per the table that has been printed in the official advertisement. The same is given below.
|Code||Name of discipline / trade||Code||Name of discipline / trade|
|DIPEL||Diploma in Electrical||HSCOP||HSC(10+2)-PCM|
|DIPCM||Diploma in Chemical||ITIELE||ITI Electrician|
|DIPME||Diploma in Mechanical||ITIIN||ITI Instrument Mechanic|
|DIPET||Diploma in Electronics||ITIET||ITI Electronic Mechanic|
|BSPHY||B.Sc Physics||ITIFIT||ITI Fitter|
|BSCHE||B.Sc Chemistry||ITIWL||ITI Welder|
Note – It is advised to all applicants that they have a valid and active personal e-mail ID and phone number till the completion of recruitment process.
Official website of NPCIL is www.npcil.nic.in.
If you have any queries regarding NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Application Form 2016, please ask in comments below.