You can get here all the live updates on NTA NET admit card 2019 on this page. National Testing Agency (NTA) is releasing admit card of UGC NET 2019 and CSIR NET 2019 today, on November 09. NTA only releases hall ticket online, on the respective official website of the exam, which are ugcnet.nta.nic.in and csirnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who submitted the form and fee prescribed format can download it. The admit card of NTA NET all the important information related to the exam centre, shift timings and dates are provided and it acts as hall pass and ID proof of the candidate. UGC NET is scheduled to be held between 02 December to 06 December and CSIR on 15 December. We are going to keep candidates posted about NTA NET Admit Card 2019 Live Updates, so stay tuned.
NTA NET Admit Card 2019 Live Updates
We are updating all the live update for UGC NET admit card 2019 and CSIR NET below:
-6:00 pm: NTA has issued the admit card for Joint CSIR NET admit card 2019. Download here!
-4:00 pm: National Testing Agency is conducting UGC NET 2019 and Joint CSIR UGC NET 2019 in online mode in two shifts i.e morning and afternoon.
-3:00 pm: NTA barred items like communication gadgets, calculators, Textual Material, Docu Pen, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, etc.
-02:00 pm: Candidates must carry photo ID proof and passport size photo along with the admit card to the exam centre.
-01:00 pm: Know expected date, time, and websites to check NTA UGC NET, CSIR NET admit card Dec 2019. Click here
– 12:00 pm: NTA NET admit card is very important and is needed on the exam day. Without it, candidates cannot enter the exam hall. Along with it, the candidates also need photo id proof and one passport size photograph.
– 11:00 am: Candidates will need application number and password / date of birth to download the admit card. So, keep it ready.
– 10:00 am: This is for the first time when NTA is conducting CSIR NET and will release admit card for it. NTA has conducted UGC NET last time, admit card for it was released at 6:30 pm.
– 09:00 am: NTA will release UGC NET and CSIR NET admit card today, on November 09, 2019.
CSIR NET 2019 Admit Card
Important details such as how to download the CSIR admit card, what to carry with the admit card and how the admit card of CSIR NET should be carried in the examination hall.
How to Download the CSIR NET 2019 admit card: Once the admit card of CSIR NET 2019 is downloaded, the candidate should take the print-out of it.
Step 1: Candidates have to first visit the official website of CSIR.
Step 2: Then click on the option that says, ‘Download Admit Card’.
Step 3: Now they have to add the login details.
Step 4: After adding the details, click on the Submit button.
Step 5: Now, the candidates will be able to download the admit card.
Things to Carry with Admit Card: Candidates are advised to carry following things to the examination centre along with the admit card of CSIR NET 2019.
- Printed copy of admit card downloaded from the official website
- 01 Passport size photograph same as uploaded in application form
- ID card issued by government authority, it could be PAN card, driving license, voter ID card, passport, aadhar card or ration card. Ensure that the name mentioned in the ID card should be same as the name given in admit card
- If the name of the candidate has changed due to marriage, then the certificate proof of the same should be carried along with the admit card
- Candidates who are seeking reservation under PwD category, should carry the certificate issued by the competent authority, proving their claim
Things Not to Carry: Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items in the examination hall,
- Electronic watches
- Pieces of paper
- Mobile phone
- Pager etc
Candidates who are caught with any of the restricted items will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
UGC NET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to know how to download the admit card of UGC NET 2019, what to carry with it and what they shouldn’t, from this article.
How to Download UGC NET 2019 admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official website of UGC NET
Step 2: Then click on the button which says, ‘View Admit Card’
Step 3: Candidates will see the options to add their login details
Step 4: Once the login details are added, a dashboard will open up and the ‘Download Admit Card’ button will be available at this page
Step 5: Click on the button and download the admit card
Step 6: Window displaying the details of the candidate will appear, after checking the same, candidate have to click on the button which says, ‘Download Your Admit Card’.
Step 7: After downloading the admit card, candidates should take the print-out of it.
Things to Carry with Admit Card:
- Printed copy of UGC NET 2019 admit card downloaded from the official website
- 01 passport size photograph, it should be same as the one uploaded in application form. Photograph will be pasted on the attendance sheet in the examination hall.
- Candidates have to carry one authorized ID card in the examination hall, it could be either aadhaar card/passport/voter ID/driving license/PAN card with photograph or a ration card. The name mentioned in the ID card should match with the name present on admit card.
- If the name of candidate has changed due to any reason, then the certificate proof justifying the same should be carried with admit card
- Candidates who are seeking relaxation under PwD category should carry the PwD certifficate, proving the claim. The certificate should be issued only by the competent authority.
- Admit card of UGC NET 2019 will not be sent by post to any candidate
- Duplicae admit card will not be issued to any candidate at the examination hall
- Candidates should ensure that they do not change any entry in admit card or mutilate it
- Admit card should be kept in good condition, for any future references
- candidates who haven’t filled their application form properly, have discrepancies or didn’t fulfil the eligibility criteria, will not receive the admit card
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is the body responsible for conducting the CSIR-UGC NET. This test is conducted in order to determine the eligibility of the candidates for Lecturership and Assistant professor as well as for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), in colleges and universities of India, after meeting the eligibility criteria set by UGC. Candidates can apply for JRF/NET twice in a year. Bonafide Indians only are allowed to sit in the CSIR-UGC NET exam.
University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET), in order to determine the eligibility of the candidates to be an Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship both or only the Assistant Professor, in the colleges and universities of India. CBSE was conducting the NET exam till June 2018 across the nation, for 84 subjects, and at 91 specific cities. From December 2018 onwards responsibility of conducting the UGC-NET was given to NTA.