NTPC ITI Diploma Trainee Application Form 2019 – Online applications are invited from Diploma Engineers, ITI pass-outs and Graduates applicants for 79 Vacancies. Eligible applicants have to apply through the online portal http://www.ntpccareers.net and must have their valid email, mobile number for registration. No registration fee will be charged by applicants. Candidates can fill their application for one post only and no offline application will be entertained. At last step applicants should take Registration Slip for their reference. You can check this article for knowing steps to fill the NTPC ITI Diploma Trainee Application Form 2019.
Latest: The registration form for NTPC recruitment is available now. Scroll down to fill the same.
NTPC ITI Diploma Trainee Application Form 2019
During filling the form candidates must have an Email ID, an active Mobile Number, Proof of Identification and all essential Certificates like Educational, Caste, Sports, Experience. Please note that Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by medical board with not less than 40% disability. For dates related to application form of NTPC ITI Diploma Trainee recruitment are mentioned below in table.
|Commencement of online registration form||01 Aug 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application form||31 Aug 2019|
|Edit of Application Form (Only for applicants who have completed Online Application)||31 Aug 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for NTPC ITI Diploma Trainee Job 2019.
Official website: www.ntpccareers.net
Steps to fill the NTPC ITI Diploma Trainee Application Form 2019
There are four easy steps for filling the online application form and applicants must submit form in online mode only before the last date. Candidates are advised to visit official website i.e. http://www.ntpccareers.net or access the above direct link to fill the form. Applicants are requested to check the filled details carefully before going to the next stage, as they will not be permitted to make changes in their application at any later stage. Get here the detail procedure of submitting online application is as follows:
Step.1: Initial Registration: Click on ‘Register (For New Candidate)’ link and fill the requisite information such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, and Date of Birth, as required in the form. After providing the desired information, click on “Submit and Continue” button to proceed.
Step.2: To fill the Application Form through Login:
- New User: After completing the registration steps, Candidates will receive their Application Number and Password on their email ID and mobile number through Email/SMS, using which they will be able to login further to complete the online application submission process and print the Registration Slip before the close of the Registration Process. it may also use for checking the NTPC ITI Diploma Trainee Result 2019, so keep it safely for further recruitment process.
- Already Registered: Applicants who have their login ID can fill up all the required information in the Personal and Educational Details page, followed by Upload Photograph and Signature page, followed by Preview page.
Step.3: Upload Photograph and Signature: In this step candidates have to upload the Photograph and Signature in prescribed format as mentioned below.
- Maximum size of the photograph and scanned signature of the candidate, to be uploaded, should be of 200 KB with 200 dpi and the Dimension should be 3.5 cms (width) X 4.5 cms (height).
Step.4: Generation of Registration Slip: The applicants will be able to take print out of the Registration Slip by clicking on the “Print Registration Slip” button.
Instruction for uploading the Photograph and Signature
- Candidates have to upload the colour passport size photograph must be a recent one, taken looking directly at the camera against a white or light background.
- Wearing of caps, hats or any tinted or dark glasses is not acceptable while the photograph is being taken. Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover the face. Your eyes and face should be clearly visible.
- If there is a red-eye effect in the photograph, please edit to remove it.
NTPC ITI Diploma Trainee Application Form Correction Window
NTPC provides the application correction window for only those applicants, who have completed the online registration successfully within the online application submission period. Candidates will be allowed to edit their submitted application in specific period of time. They will be able to edit some of the information they might have furnished erroneously at the time of registration. There will be no scope for editing / rectifying any of the information furnished by the applicants after last date. Candidates should take utmost care and furnish the correct details while filling in the online Application Form.
Applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned below, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
Native: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- For ITI / Assistant (General) / Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainees: Upper age limit is 37 Years as on last date of application.
- For Diploma Trainees: Upper age limit is 35 Years as on last date of application.
|ITI (Filter) Trainee||10th pass + Full time Regular ITI Course in Filter Trade. The course must be approved by NCVT/SCVT.|
|ITI (Electrician) Trainee||10th pass + Full time Regular ITI Course in Electrician Trade. The course must be approved by NCVT/SCVT.|
|ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee||10th pass + Full time Regular ITI Course in Mechanic/Electronics Trade. The course must be approved by NCVT/SCVT.|
|Assistant (General) Trainee||Full time Graduate + English typing 30WPM / 150 Keystrokes Per Minute.|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee|
Full time Regular B.Sc with Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in Final Year) / Graduate in Industrial / Applied Chemistry.
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.|
|Diploma Trainee (Mechanical)||Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering.|
General Instruction related to Application Form
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in the notification or available on the web site http://www.ntpccareers.net.
- Paper based application form will be entertained.
- If candidates does not fulfill the eligibility conditions and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled at any stage of recruitment.
- Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID which is to be entered compulsorily in the online application form active for at least one year. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence will be sent via Email only.
For any Technical Queries, the applicants may send their queries to the Email Id or contact through Help desk Phone Number of NTPC, mentioned below:
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com.
- Helpdesk Phone No :- 07712544574
Q.1: How do I access the site to fill up the online application?
Ans: Applicants should visit to http://www.ntpccareers.net/ and follow the link “Career” to access the web portal of the NTPC for online application or visit the web link as given here: http://ntpc2019.azurewebsites.net/ of NTPC for submission of Online Application. Click on New Registration to fill the Application form.
Q.2: Is it mandatory to have an e-mail ID and Mobile number?
Ans: Yes. The applicant must have a valid email ID and active Mobile Number to apply for any post and keep it unchanged during the course of the recruitment process. All communications will be sent at the email ID and Mobile number submitted at the time of registration.
Q.3: When can I submit online application for various posts?
Ans: The applicants can submit their Online Application during the time limit prescribed in the Employment Notification, released by . They can do so at any time of the day including Sundays and Holidays. After the time duration the link for filling up of the application will not be available.
Q.4: Can I go for multiple registrations for the same post? What will be the status of my candidature if I successfully submit more than one application for same post?
Ans: The applicants are advised to submit only single application. However, due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that the latest application with Registration No. is complete in all respects like applicant’s details, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the lastly submitted application shall be entertained by the NTPC.
Q.5: What information/ details / items are required while filling up the online application form?
Ans: The details required for submission of the application form are: fee, Photograph, age proof, caste certificate, handicapped certificate and Signature have been explained in the guideline and instructions (How to Apply).
Q.6: My acknowledgment form is not generated, what should I do and how to contact to NTPC?
Ans: Please check whether:-
- you are connected to a network and logged in.
- you have uploaded the scanned copy of a recent coloured photograph and signature successfully.
- you have paid requisite application fees as per your category/eligibility for the post applied for.
In case the problem still persists, you may contact us at the above mentioned email ID and Helpdesk Phone No.
Q. 7: I have successfully submitted the online application, should I send the print outs of the application to the NTPC by post?
Ans: No, Once the applicant has been submitted successfully, the application through online, the same gets registered with the NTPC.
Q.8: When the relevant particulars i.e. the community/ age relaxation requirements/ disability status/ year of birth etc. do not appear in the corresponding parameters available in the drop-out menu. How should I fill up the relevant columns?
Ans: Before filling up the application, please check that you have selected the right examination in case more than one exam is notified during that period, although it may not happen as the required columns along with the drop-down menu for selection and inputting the information is available on the online form for a particular examination.
Q.9: If the Photograph is not of the proper pixel size given, then how to convert it?
Ans: Use any image editing software such as MS Paint or Irfan view. To delete the unnecessary print area, use the CROP option after selecting the Image. To resize to proper pixel size use the resize option.
Q.10: If the Photograph is not in the desired format, then how to convert it?
Ans: If the image is in other formats such as .png, .tiff, .bmp, .gif etc, then open the photo in MS Paint or IrfanView and click save as option to save it in the desired format (.jpg or .jpeg).
Q.11: How do I know that my application is registered/successfully submitted?
Ans: On successful registration you will get a mail and a SMS to your e-mail id and contact number provided while registration and after successful submission you will get access to print your registration slip.
Q.12: I did not receive the e-mail intimation for registration of my application. What should I do?
Ans: If your e-mail id is correct, you will receive the mail from system. However, if you didn’t receive the e-mail, please check your e-mail id is correct or not, if entered e-mail id is correct then check in your spam box also since sometimes system generated e-mail may be stored in the spam section.
Applicants who successfully apply for above recruitment can download their admit card from official website. Candidates are advised to maintain a frequent check on our article for gathering information regarding Admit Card. Applicants need to provide their valid credentials for downloading their NTPC ITI Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2019. Admit card for each stage of recruitment will release separately for eligible candidates. Applicants must reach the test center before time for pre examination formalities.