NVS Application Form 2017-18 is available on the official website. Interested candidates can fill the application from the official website. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Latest: The Application Dates has been extended, check the link below to apply online.
NVS Application Form 2017-18
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Application form of NVS Recruitment 2017-18 is available from November 12 to December 20, 2017. Eligible candidates who want to fill the application form of NVS Recruitment 2017-18, can fill the form between given dates only.
|Availability of application forms||12 Nov 2017|
|Last date of filling of application form|
|Last date of filling e-chalan||22 Dec 2017|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the application form of NVS Application 2017-18
Official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti www.nvshq.org
Interested candidates can fill the application form as per the given schedule. The application form is available on the official website. Direct link to fill the application form is also available above.
The candidates have to pay examination fee online
- Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator – Rs 1000/-
- Catering Assistant, Stenographer – Rs 750/-
- Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper – Rs 750/-
- Lab Attendant – Rs 750/-
If you are looking for NVS School Admission Form – Click Here
The candidates should take a printout of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph and preserve it with them for their record and should not send the same at the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s address or any other address.
The application printout with photograph affixed will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interviews along with the self-attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Caste Validity, Non-Creamy Layer, Physical disability, as applicable
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online from the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti or from the ‘Apply Online’ link given on this page.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email Id. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online
- Fill the details and upload the scan copy of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- After completing the application form candidates have to submit the application fee
- Candidates should take a printout of the online application form, it will be required at the time of the interview.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post if he is eligible and desires