NWR Recruitment 2018: North Western Railway Jaipur – North Western Railway Jaipur invites eligible candidates to fill the application form online. The recruitment is being held for Engagement of Technical Manpower on Contract basis from open market for filling up vacancies of Technical Supervisors (Construction/Works) in North Western Railway/Construction Organization.
NWR Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for North Western Railway Jaipur
Candidates who wants to apply for NWR Recruitment 2018 can fill before the last date. Eligible Citizens are invited for Engagement of 24 posts of Technical Supervisors [(01 post for Senior Technical Associate (Construction/Works) & 23 posts for Junior Technical Associate (Construction/Works)] purely on Contract basis from Open market for Construction Projects in the jurisdiction of North Western Railway/Construction.
|Starting date of submission of Application Form||27 Aug 2018|
|Closing date of submission of Application Form||26 Sep 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to download the Application Form.
DD should be drawn in favour of “FA&CAO/C/NWR” payable at Jaipur. Candidates are advised to fill DD details in application form in the space provided for the same. Candidates must pay the fee carefully as if the candidates submit the demand draft without fee or late fee, it will be rejected. It is important that they pay the before the last date i.e. September 26, 2018. If you send the fee after the last it will not be entertained by North Western Railway/Construction Organization.
Applicants working in Govt. /PSU will have to submit NOC at the time of application and they will have to resign from their organization on their engagement.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should submit their application form in good quality A/4 size paper in prescribed format duly completed in all respects with self attested photo copies of all necessary enclosures (e.g. Certificate of Age, Education, Professional Experience, Caste/Community etc.)
- Application should be filled up by candidates in their own hand writing either in Hindi or in English language using blue/black ball point pen.
- Candidate should write his/her name, father’s name/husband’s name in capital letters as given in Educational Certificate. Candidate should also indicate other particulars as have been asked in the application form.
- One recent passport size colour photograph (3.5 X 3.5 cm), should be affixed on the application form without fail. Candidates must keep in mind that colour photograph of size 3.5 X 3.5 cm (not earlier than three month from the date of Opening), with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, should be pasted on the space provided. Photostat copy of photograph is not permitted. Candidates may note that Railway Authority may, at any stage, reject the applications for pasting old/unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photograph pasted in the Application Form and the actual physical appearance of the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them for bringing along with valid Photo ID at the time of selection.
- Signature of the applicant must be full and in running hand, not in block/capital letter or disjointed letters. Candidates are required to sign in English or in Hindi in the prescribed places provided in the application form.
- If Left Thumb Impression (LTI) is not affixed or it is blurred / smudged, on the application form, such application is liable to be rejected.
- Applicant should possess requisite Educational Qualification on or before the opening date of notification.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minorities/Economically Backward Class, claiming for less fee must attach self attested photocopy of requisite Caste Certificate/Minority Certificate or self-declaration/Income Certificate.
- Candidate applying for more than one post shall submit separate application with separate DD as fee and documents for each application.
- Candidates serving in any Centre/State Government Department including Railways or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or should apply directly with NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer to avoid delay. The last date of receipt of applications in the office of SPO/C/NWR/JP will not be extended on account of any delay in transmitting the application by the office concerned. Advance copy of the application without No Objection Certificate will not be entertained. Applications received after closing date and time will also not be accepted.
- Applications not fulfilling any of the terms and conditions given in this notification shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear for the Professional Personality test at short notice after the Closing date.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for Professional Personality test will be uploaded in the website of NWR. (www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in). Call letters will be issued to the Shortlisted applicants to their correspondence address for the Professional Personality test.
- Candidates should bring all documents attached with application form in Original along with one set of self attested photo copies on the day of Professional Personality test, without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Professional Personality test. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by a self attested translation in English/Hindi. Only copies of documents attached with the original application will be considered.
- Candidate’s admission at all stages of the selection will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of call letters to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared.
- Specific category/post and place of posting will be decided by the Appropriate Authority after finalization of panel.
- Selected candidate will be terminated from work, if the information and documents furnished by him/her for selection, are found incorrect/fake at any stage; observing requisite procedure for such termination. An FIR as per appropriate Act may also be registered at the police station in whose jurisdiction NWR HQ Office is located.
- The decision of Railway Administration/Screening Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, final selection, offer of appointment, suitability for North Western Railway(Construction) and assigning of Post & Pay will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
Official Website: www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in