Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2017 has been uploaded on the website of State Selection Board of Odisha for eligible candidates of Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17. Admit Card of Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17 is issued by State Selection Board of Odisha, prior to the date of examination.
Latest – Written Examination Notice for Recruitment of Constables in 9th SIRB has been released. Written Exam will be held on 09 Apr 2017. (Notified here). Admit Card for Written Exam will be released soon!
Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2017 for Written Exam
The written examination of the candidates, who have qualified in the Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test held on 16 Jan 2017 to 05 Mar 2017 will be held at tvvo Venues i.e. at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training (KIIT) University Campuses, Bhubaneswar and Barabati Stadium, Cuttack. Written Exam will be held on 09 Apr 2017. (Notified here) Candidates can download the admit card for written exam from official website or through the direct link given below.
Download Admit Card here – Link to download admit card for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17 for Written Exam will be available here, once it announced officially.
List of Candidate Qualified for Written Exam, Click here.
Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2017 for PMT & PET
Candidates who have submitted their application form before or on the last date of form submission are now able to download their Admit Card for the examination from the official website.
Admit Card process for PMT & PET is over now.
Get Here Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2017: Click here to download Admit Card for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17.
Schedule for PMT & PET
- 13th Batch Examination Date Friday – Saturday 26th – 27th February 2017, From Roll No. ST02181 to ST08728
- 14th Batch Examination Date Sunday – Monday 28th February – 1st March 2017, From Roll No. ST08729 to ST15276
- 15th Batch Examination Date Tuesday – Wednesday 2nd – 3rd March 2017, From Roll No. ST15277 to ST21823
- 16th Batch Examination Date Saturday 4th March 2017, for applicant who has filled Grievance
Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Exam venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the examination centre to appear for the examination.
How to download Odisha Police Constable Admit Card
- Link provided above (which will be activated once Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2017 is released) will lead to admit card download page. Sign in using login credentials. Usually mobile number and password are required to log in.
- Download and print officially issued Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2017. Go through all instructions printed in it.
- Also check that data in admit card of Odisha Police Constable 2017 are correct and verifiable. Carry it along with all other required documents on day of physical standards test.
Admit Card / e-Pass, containing intimation about the date, time and venue for the Physical Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Written Test carrying the scanned photographed and signature of the eligible applicants and specimen signature of the Chairperson of the State Selection Board shall be uploaded on the website i.e. http://www.lokaseba-odisha.in well ahead of the date of examination.
Each eligible applicant shall have to download his admission letter before the date of examination by visiting the aforementioned website and clicking on the submenu “Online e-Pass” .The dates of Examination shall be advertised in the local News Papers for information of the candidates.
Further SMS alert will also be sent to the candidates through the mobile/cell phone number mentioned by them in the applications. The State Selection Board will not send any printed e-Pass to any candidate through post.