Odisha Police State Selection Board (OPSSB) will release the Odisha Police Constable Result 2018 online on the official website, i.e. opssb.nic.in. As of now, the official website has note declared the result of Odisha Police Constable. But at some center, the result has been out. Check the result for below. The result contains the name, date of birth and other basic details of the candidates. On the basis of final Odisha Police Constable Result 2018, the Recruitment will be decided. The Result will contain your marks, rank, and status of whether you have qualified or not. This article consists of all the information regarding Result and further Selection Process.
Odisha Police Constable Result 2018
There are 1722 vacant places available for Civil constable in 35 Districts/Embellishments. The candidate will be getting Rs.14,030/- as their basic pay along with the other allowances. Candidates can check the important dates for Odisha Police Constable Result 2018 from the table explained below.
|Odisha Police Constable Result 2018||Important Dates|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Exam date||06 Aug 2018|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Result date||Over|
|Written Test date||09 Sep 2018|
|Declaration of Written Test Result||To be announced|
Result: The Odisha Police Constable Result 2018 will be available at opssb.nic.in.
We are trying to find a better version of the result. If you have a better copy of it kindly send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and help your friends to check it.
Steps to check the Result
- At first, visit the official website and click on the Result panel.
- You can click on the direct link provided above.
- The Result page will appear.
- Log in with your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- After logging in, the Odisha Police Constable Result 2018 will be displayed on your screen.
- View or download the Result.
- Take out a printed copy, for the future use.
Note: There will be no revaluation or re-checking in any case.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a Merit list. This merit list will contain the aggregate marks of the following tests.
|Test Name||Maximum Marks|
|Physical measurement Test (Height)
Physical Efficiency Test
|Driving Test||05 marks|
|Educational Achievements||05 marks|
|Sports achievements||15 marks|
|National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificates||05 marks|
|Written Test||35 marks|
On the basis of the above-mentioned pattern, a combined list will be prepared. This list will be prepared in diminishing order of aggregate marks secured by the candidates with respect to the vacancies.
Warning to the candidates
- The Recruitment process will be done in a fair and transparent manner.
- The selection of the candidates will be strictly on the Merit-based.
- Candidates are warned not to indulge any malpractice.
- If any candidate caught bribing, he/she will be disqualified from the Recruitment process.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any gadgets, like mobile phones inside the examination hall.
- The candidates will get disqualified from the examination if they caught cheating.