Odisha Police State Selection Board (OPSSB) will release the Odisha Police Constable Result 2018 online on the official website, i.e. opssb.nic.in. Odisha Police Constable Result 2018 will be declared after the successful conduction of all the tests specified for the Recruitment process. First of all, OPSSB will conduct the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Thereafter, a list will be announced consists of the name of selected candidates for the further tests. After the completion of all the tests, Odisha Police Constable Result 2018 will finally be announced.
On the basis of final Odisha Police Constable Result 2018, the Recruitment will be decided. The Result will contain your marks, rank, and status of whether you have qualified or not. This article consists of all the information regarding Result and further Selection Process.
Odisha Police Constable Result 2018
There are 1722 vacant places available for Civil constable in 35 Districts/Embellishments. The candidate will be getting Rs.14,030/- as their basic pay along with the other allowances. Candidates can check the important dates for Odisha Police Constable Result 2018 from the table explained below.
|Odisha Police Constable Result 2018||Important Dates|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Exam date||06 Aug 2018|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Result date||To be announced|
|Written Test date||To be announced|
|Declaration of Written Test Result||To be announced|
Result: The Odisha Police Constable Result 2018 will be available at opssb.nic.in.
Steps to check the Result
- At first, visit the official website and click on the Result panel.
- You can click on the direct link provided above.
- The Result page will appear.
- Log in with your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- After logging in, the Odisha Police Constable Result 2018 will be displayed on your screen.
- View or download the Result.
- Take out a printed copy, for the future use.
Note: There will be no revaluation or re-checking in any case.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a Merit list. This merit list will contain the aggregate marks of the following tests.
|Test Name||Maximum Marks|
|Physical measurement Test (Height)
Physical Efficiency Test
|Driving Test||05 marks|
|Educational Achievements||05 marks|
|Sports achievements||15 marks|
|National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificates||05 marks|
|Written Test||35 marks|
On the basis of the above-mentioned pattern, a combined list will be prepared. This list will be prepared in diminishing order of aggregate marks secured by the candidates with respect to the vacancies.
Warning to the candidates
- The Recruitment process will be done in a fair and transparent manner.
- The selection of the candidates will be strictly on the Merit-based.
- Candidates are warned not to indulge any malpractice.
- If any candidate caught bribing, he/she will be disqualified from the Recruitment process.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any gadgets, like mobile phones inside the examination hall.
- The candidates will get disqualified from the examination if they caught cheating.