The State Selection Board of Odisha State has issued a notification for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17. Candidates can check all the information related to Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17 here like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria etc.
Latest – Written Exam Notice for Recruitment of Constables in 9th SIRB has been released. check on “Admit Card” page.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in Odisha PC Recruitment 2016-17, can fill application form as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Total No. of Post – 521
- Unreserved Category: 261 posts
- SEBC Category: 58 posts
- SC Category: 85 posts
- ST Category: 117 posts
Age Limit – Between 18 to 23 years (As on 1st January 2016)
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Odisha Rules.
Educational Qualification – Passed High School Certificate Exam (10th Standard) from a government recognized board and studied Odia as one of subjects in 10th Standard.
Application Exam Fee
- SC/ST – No Fee
- All other candidates – Rs. 200/-
The Exam Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded in any circumstances
How to Apply – The applications are intended to be filled through Online Mode only at the website of the State Selection Board of Odisha.
|Opening date for Online Applications Form||05 Dec 2016|
|Last date for filling the online Application Form||04 Jan 2017|
|Date of Written Examination||09 Apr 2017|
Odisha Police Constable Application Form 2016-17
The State Selection Board of Odisha State has released the online application form for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17. Candidates can now fill the application form online on the official website or by a direct link given below.
Application Process is over now.
Odisha Police Constable Application Form 2017: Click Here to apply online for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17.
How to Apply?
- Log on to official website at www.odishapolice.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment of Male Constable in Odisha Police 2016-2017.
- Click on Advertisement link to download it as PDF file.
- Read the full advertisement carefully and log on to www.lokaseba-odisha.in.
- Go through Important Instructions before applying online.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application for Constable Male post.
- Pay the Exam Fee via Online Payment Gateway (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking).
- Print E-Receipt for record of Payment of Exam Fee.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and Remember your Application Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for further use.
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years or more than 23 years as on 01 Jan 2016 (relaxation in maximum age in case of SC, ST & SEBC candidates is up to 5 years).
- The age limit for Ex-Servicemen shall be relaxed as per Govt. Rules. The candidates shall avail only one benefit as indicated above.
- Passed High School Certificate Exam (10th Standard) from a government recognized board.
- Studied Odia as one of subjects in 10th Standard.
- Should be able to speak, read and write Odia language.
- A candidate must be of good character.
- If married, the candidate must not have more than one spouse living.
- A candidate must be of sound health and free from organic defect and physical deformity.
Candidate must have the minimum physical standard as follows:-
- The Sports person who participated in Open National Championship and international competitive sports event and the same should be sponsored either by the recognized National Sports Federation / Associations or Indian Olympic Associations or Odisha State Sports Association affiliated with recognized National Sports Federations I Associations and the sports person as a person who would have been issued Identity Card as “Sports Person”, by the Director, Sports. Only such sports persons who is deficient in physical standard of measurement by 3 cm in height, 2 cm in chest, and 5 kg in weight shall be relaxed as per Rule.
- The candidates having physical disability or deformity are not eligible for participating in the aforesaid Recruitment of Constables in 9th India Reserve Battalion (Specialized).
Brief summary of marks and selection criteria is as follows:
Selection for the Odisha Police Constable will be done on the basis of the performance in these following events.
- Physical Measurement & Physical Efficiency Test
- Driving Test
- Educational Achievements
- Sports Achievements
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
On completion of the recruitment test a “Selection List” will be drawn up of the successful candidates in order of merit, category wise as per the advertisement. The Selection List will be prepared in decreasing order of aggregate marks secured by the candidates in accordance with the vacancies in which the total persons shall not exceed the number of vacancies advertised. The final result shall be published in due course in the website www.lokaseba-odisha.in.Police Recruitment