Application Form for Odisha Postal Circle 2017 is available online at India Post website. Candidates who are eligible and satisfy with the requirement raise by India Post Authority can fill the Application Form from here. Application Form can be filled online only. There is no other mode of registration for application. Get Odisha Postal Circle 2017 Application Form complete information here.
|The registratoin of online application commences from||23 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||22 Jul 2017|
|Last date for Payment||22 Jul 2017|
Odisha Postal Circle 2017 Application Form for MTS Posts
The applicant can register his/her application for one time only and if an applicant registers more than one application on-line, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication. The direct link to fill the Odisha Postal Circle 2017 Application Form is given below.
Get Odisha Postal Circle 2017 Application Form here – Click here to fill the Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Application Form for MTS Posts.
Cost of Application Form Registration: –Rs. 100 for all categories of applicants who have registered.
Examination Fee: – The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
How to Apply?
- The Applicant has to access the Indiapost website http://odisha.postalcareers.in or seeing the detailed Notification / Advertisement issued by the Department and the Instruction Sheet/Information Brochure
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification, instruction sheet and FAQs carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category. His / her eligibility will be evaluated during the registration process and the process shall terminate for ineligible applicants and reasons there for would be prompted.
- Before starting his/ her registration of application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (not more than 20 KB in .JPG/JPEG format) and signature (not more than 10 KB in jpg/jpeg format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application on-line.
- One applicant has to submit only one application. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicant.
- Applicant should fill the details/inputs in the On-line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration of On-line Application Form. Before Pressing the SUBMIT button, the applicants are advised to verify carefully every field/inputs mentioned in the application. Name of the Applicant or his/her father name etc. should be spelt correctly in the Application as it so appears in the Matriculation Certificate/marks sheet. Any change/alternation found/detected later on may lead to disqualification of candidature.
- The applicants will kindly note that the particulars mentioned in the On-line application will be considered as final and no change/alteration/modification will be allowed/entertained after submission of the On-line application under any circumstances.
- After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The registration number shall be sent to the Applicant to the given email ID and SMS to given Mobile Number in the application. The Applicant has to use the registration number and DOB for log in into the website where he/she can generate the challan in triplicate to enable him to pay the fee. Applicant has to take out a print out of the system generated Fee Payment Challan. The Applicant has to retain this number for future references
- The Applicant is further advised to fill in the On-line Application Form in one go and save the data. The Applicant can edit the particulars if needed before final submission of the Application Form. Once the application is filled completely, the applicant should submit the data.
- The Applicants after successful registration of the On-Line Application are advised to keep, copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post office and Registration slip for any future reference.
Instructions to the candidates
Primary Registration: In this stage the candidate has to enter all his/her basic and educational details and submit to get his/her registration number.
Photo Upload: The candidate should login by entering his/her Registration number and Date of Birth and then he/she has to upload his/her scanned photo and scanned signature. The scanned photograph and signature should be in jpg or jpeg format with less than 50kb and 20 kb respectively.
E-payment challan: The candidate should print the e-payment challan and make payment through any of the e-payment post offices.
Registration Slip: The candidate should login using his/her Registration Number and Date of Birth after 3 working days to check whether his/her payment has been verified and take printout of his/her registration slip.