|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
OFB Industrial Employees Online Application 2017 – Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre has released official notification for filling up the various vacancies/posts. All the candidates who are are eligible for the posts can fill their Application form from here. Get OFB Industrial Employees Online Application 2017 complete information here.
Amended Advt, Click here.
|Start date of submission of online application||19 Jun 2017|
|Last date of submission of online application||10 Jul 2017|
OFB Industrial Employees Online Application 2017
Eligible and interested citizens of India, willing to contribute to National Defence Production and defence preparedness of the country are invited to apply ONLINE through the following OFB link.
Apply Online here
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.50/- as application fees. While filling the online application, the candidate will be directed to the payment gateway to remit the application fees.
How to Apply?
The candidates are advised to examine all the options available and take an informed decision.
Candidate can apply to one factory only, as per his/her choice. Merit list will be prepared factory wise and select list will be made as per reservation roster applicable to the location of the factory concerned. Candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community/caste reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidate belongs to is included in the list of reserved communities recognized by the State Government of the State in which the factory is located.
Candidates can apply for ONLY one trade: The candidates are advised to examine all the options available and take an informed decision. The candidate can apply to only one trade of one factory, subject to eligibility as per Annexure B. However, in certain trade/post such as Examiner (Engg), if a candidate wishes to apply for more than one trade (wherever applicable and eligible as mentioned as “Single Application”), she/he must give their choice of trade in the order of preference among the options, while filling the online application. In such cases, candidates will be empanelled based on merit-cum-choice subject to suitability. Post allotted to a candidate at first opportunity of empanelment in such a situation shall not be reviewed/revised/re-allotted under any circumstances.
Candidates are required to apply online through the website http://www.ofb.gov.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Salient Features of the system of the Online application form are given hereunder:
The Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 29.05.2017 to till 23:55 Hrs on 19.06.2017.
The candidate must ensure that before filling up of the Online Application, she/he must have the following ready:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height and approx physical size 3.5 X4.5 cm. (Please note that applications with unclear photo, photo with cap, wearing goggles, disfigured or unidentifiable photo will be cancelled)
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx. size 3.5 X 1.5 cm (Please note that applications with unclear/illegible signature will be cancelled)
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx. size 3.5 X 1.5 cm (Please note that applications with unclear or smudged LTI will be cancelled)
- Requisite certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as and when asked for.
- Details of Trade, Roll Number, Institute, Semester details, Month and Year of Passing, Total marks obtained etc of NTC/NAC to be entered, as and when asked for.
- Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter photo identity card, Driving Licence issued by RTO, PAN Card , Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central / State Government, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”, Photo identity cards having serial number issued by public sector Undertakings of State/Central Government, District Administrations, Municipal bodies and Panchayat Administrations.
- In case candidate requires a scribe, scribe details such as Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Address, Qualification to be entered and Scanned Photo of scribe to be uploaded in 8- bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II, as per the instructions available through drop down menus. Candidates have to completely fill up the information in both the stages to be considered eligible for appearing in the written examination.
On completing Part I, the candidates will receive an Application Registration Number (ARN) on the same mobile number which they entered. Input of erroneous or incorrect mobile number in Part I will lead to incomplete registration.
On successful completion of Part I and receipt of Application Registration Number through SMS, the candidate should login through ‘APPLICANT LOGIN’ in the website and complete all the information/formalities of PART-II, including fee payment, as per the dropdown menus and guidelines
The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.50/- Rupees Fifty only) [excepting SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by payment gateway integrated in the website by using credit card, debit card or net banking or by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash (through challan downloaded from this website).
Candidates may pay by cash in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be generated and downloaded from the website. Applicants who pay by cash (Challan Mode) should take a printout of the system generated challan slip during PART-II of the registration and deposit the fee at an SBI branch counter before the closing date of application. After the candidate remits the cash at SBI branch, she/he has to enter the transaction reference number by logging into ‘APPLICANT LOGIN’ and upload the stamped challan displaying the transaction number. Please note that the option to upload the challan details will be available only 2 hours after downloading of the challan. Only after this process is completed, registration process of such candidates who opt to pay by Challan Mode will be considered successfully completed.
Documents / Certificates to be Uploaded at the Time of Online Application Stage
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the PRESCRIBED PROFORMA from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC and the village/town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of. OBC candidates seeking reservation should submit certificate issued by the competent authority in specified format certifying that they do not belong to creamy layer.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the posts on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped Certificate shall be Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government.
- Discharge Certificate issued by the competent authorities for candidates claiming ExServiceman category.
- NAC/NTC certificate of Ex Trade Apprentices clearly specifying name of Ordnance Factory concerned. (Please note that Ex Trade Apprentices mean candidates who have completed apprenticeship training from Ordnance Factories).