Application Form for OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 is available at ofb.gov.in. Candidates who are eligible to apply and satisfy with all the conditions can fill the Online Application form as per schedule date. Application form can be filled online only. All the candidates who are interested can check the complete information about OFB Trade Apprentice Application Form 2017 from here.
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2017-2018: Click Here
Candidates who have already applied through the Government Of India portal, www.apprenticeship.gov.in are necessarily required to re-apply to appear in written examination for this purpose.
|Submission of Online Application starts from||20 Jan 2017|
|Closing date of submission of Online Application|
OFB Trade Apprentice Application Form 2017
Candidate must apply ‘online’ ONLY directly through the website: www.ofb.gov.in or through the direct link provided below. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form.
- Click Here to Apply Online for OFB Trade Apprentice 2017.
- Click Here for User Login to OFB Trade Apprentice Application Form 2017.
While filling up the application form through website, the applicant must be ready with the following –
- Scan copy of signature (10Kb – 20Kb),
- Colour passport size photo (15Kb – 40Kb)
- Scanned picture of Left Thumb Impression (10Kb-20Kb) – all in JPG/JPEG format.
Candidates must also follow the detailed instructions, which is available on the website while filling up the application form.
Candidates should keep a copy of the Application printout. Candidates are not required to send hard copy of application to the respective Factory/unit. However, the same willhave to be produced by the candidates at the time of document verification in the respective Factory/unit.
Instruction to Candidates
- It is to be noted that mere submission of application form, receipt of ‘acknowledgement’, receipt of admit card and appearance in examination does not guarantee induction as trade apprenticeship in any of the Ordnance Factories. The selection of candidates will be made based on factory-wise merit position considering available vacancies category-wise, scrutiny of original copy of credentials, clear police verification report & medical test etc.
- Candidates are not required to send hard copy of application& admit card to the respective Factory/OFRC. However, the same will be kept with candidates only and have to produce by the candidates at the time of document verification.
- Candidates are required to give valid mobile No. and e-mail id for periodical notices
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification of document, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the examination shall be cancelled by OFB or concerned Ordnance Factories / units.