Oriental Insurance Company Limited has the released the Application dates for the candidates seeking job opportunities for the post of Administrative Officer. The online applications will be available on the official website of the company i.e. orientalinsurance.org.in as per the scheduled dates only. Candidates can apply by following the prescribed procedure by the company for the concerned post. For all the relevant information regarding the ‘OICL Administrative Apply Online 2017’, the candidates can refer to the information on this page or the official website.
OICL Administrative Officer Apply Online 2017
Before applying, the candidates must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility requirements specified by the company for the concerned post. The application forms can be filled through the online mode only. As the application process is going to begin, therefore, the candidates are requested to fill the application process before the last date of the application process.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
To Apply Online for OICL Administrative Officer 2017 – Click here.
Scheduled Dates for Online Application is given below.
Candidates willing to apply for the concerned post must go through the important dates regarding the online application as given below in the table:
|Commencement of Online Registration||August 18, 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Registration||September 15, 2017|
Documents Needed Before Applying
Scanned Image of Photograph and Signature as per the following given specifications by the company:
- It must be a recent coloured passport size picture against a light coloured, preferably white background.
- There should not be ‘re-eye’ if the picture will be taken using flash.
- There should not be any caps, hats and dark glasses in the photograph.
- Dimensions must be 200 X 230 pixels
- he Size of the Photograph must be between 20kb to 50kb.
- The Candidates will have to sign on white paper using Black ink pen only.
- The signature must be signed by the candidates only.
- The signature should be same in the whole recruitment process.
- Dimensions must be 140 X 60 pixels
- The size of the signature must be between 10kb to 20kb.
Candidates must have a valid email Id and mobile number which should be active until the end of the recruitment process as all the important information will be provided to the candidates through this email Id and mobile number.
How to Apply
Candidates will be required to follow the procedure to fill the application form as given below:
Step 1 – Registration and Filing the Application Form
- Candidates will have to visit the official website i.e. orientalinsurance.org.in. and click on the link ‘Apply Here’ under the Career section of the website.
- Next, the candidates need to click on the ‘Click Here for New Registration’ and enter the name, contact details and email Id.
- After the successful registration, the candidates will receive the system generated Provisional Registration Number and Password which must be noted for the future reference.
- Now, the candidates will have to fill the application form by using the Provisional Registration Number and Password and enter all the required details.
- After the filling all the details in the form, the candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button and validate the details and click the ‘Save and Next’ to proceed further.
Step 2 – Uploading the Scanned Images
After the successful submission of details of the application form, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature as per the above-mentioned specifications. Candidates will have to choose the link ‘Upload the Photograph/Signature’. Lastly, the candidates need to browse and select the images from the saved files and click on the ‘Upload’ button.
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fee
Now, the candidates will have to pay the application fee and it can be paid through Debit/Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets. Candidates will have to enter all the payment information in the form and pay the fee.
|Others||Rs. 600/- (including the intimation charges)|
|SC/ST||Rs. 100/- (only the intimation charges)|
Lastly, after the successful payment, the candidates will receive the system generated e-receipt and they have to take a printout of the e-receipt for the future reference.
- If the e-receipt will not be generated then the payments will not be successful.
- Candidates who will use Credit Card must note that the charges are in Indian rupee and if they will use the non-Indian card then their bank will convert it to the local currency based on the prevailing exchange charges.
- In order to avoid the last minute rush, the candidates are advised to complete the application process before the last date as the candidates can face the network problems during the last days of applying.