ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Oil and Natural gas corporation(ONGC) conducts recruitment through GATE 2018. Candidates can fill application form for ONGC recruitment through GATE 2018 as per schedule. ONGC is a Public Sector Enterprise (PSU). A valid GATE score is required to seek recruitment in ONGC company. Get all details here including dates, cut off, result, process.
ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018
Candidates who wish to get job in ONGC company on basis of their GATE exam scores can note all details here.
|Announcement of GATE-2018 results||17 Mar 2018|
|ONGC Appplication form||16 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||03 May 2018|
|Period for uploading certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters||10 to 22 May 2018|
|Starting of Interviews||28 May 2018|
Candidates can apply through official channel to seek employment with ONGC company. They should keep their GATE 2018 details ready. One should fill educational qualification and other details carefully in application form of ONGC recruitment through GATE 2018.Candidates can apply for one post only even though they may be eligible for more than one post. It is also important to pay requisite fee amount on time. After applying, keep a copy of form.
- Click here to apply online for ONGC Recruitment through GATE-2018.
- Click here to download Bank challan form.
Registration Fees: Registration Fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through the challan in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No.30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. Applicants are required to pay Rs.60/- as branch charges and Rs.10.80/- as GST in addition to registration fee as above. Hence total amount payble would be Rs. 370/- only which has been indicated at Bank Challan Form.
- For General & OBC: Rs. 299.20/-
- For SC/ST & PWD: No fees payable
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment of various courses is being given below. Check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the exam.
Age limit with relaxation
|Category of posts||Age limit (Except drill and cementing)||For Drilling and Cementing|
|Persons with disabilities (PWD)||40||Not Applicable|
|Ex-Service men (GEN, OBC, SC/ST)||35||33|
|Departmental candidates||Age relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC|
Candidates need to fulfill these medical requirements mentioned in the window below.
The eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in (GATE) 2018. For the further selection process GATE-2018 score of the subject mentioned against the post of ONGC would be considered for shortlisting candidates. The final merit list shall be prepared based on the weightages assigned to various parameters as follows:
|Weightage of GATE-2018 Score||60|
|Qualification||25 ( 20 Marks for Essential Qualification & 05 marks for in line PhD*)|
- To qualify in the Interview, General and OBC candidates are required to score minimum 60% marks i.e. 09 marks out of 15 & SC/ST/PWD Candidates are required to score a minimum of 40% marks i.e. 06 marks out of 15 marks in Interview.
- In case of equal marks obtained in overall performance, preference would be given to the one who is older in age.
- Applications would be submitted through online mode only. No application would be entertained through manual mode.
- Applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification.
- If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
- Candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, GATE Score card. Email ID and Mobile readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process.
- Requests for change of mailing address/ category / discipline as declared in the online application, will not be entertained.
- Candidates should retain the copy of their ONGC Registration Slip, Candidates Copy of Bank Challan (For General &OBC Candidates only) and Interview Call letter for future reference.
- Candidates in employment of Public Sector undertaking/ Govt. service will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
To get detailed information about ONGC Recruitment 2018- Check official notification here.
Official website: www.ongcindia.com