ONGC Recruitment 2019 through GATE – Oil and Natural gas corporation(ONGC) conducts recruitment 2019 through GATE. Candidates can fill application form for ONGC recruitment through GATE as per schedule. ONGC is a Public Sector Enterprise (PSU). A valid GATE score is required to seek recruitment in ONGC company. Get all details here including dates, cut off, result, process.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 through GATE
Candidates who wish to get a job in ONGC company on basis of their GATE exam scores can note all details here.
|The announcement of GATE results||16 Mar 2019|
|ONGC Appplication form||Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||May 2019|
|Period for uploading certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters||May 2019|
|Starting of Interviews||May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment of various courses is being given below. Check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the exam.
Age limit with relaxation
|Category of posts||Age limit (Except drill and cementing)||For Drilling and Cementing|
|Persons with disabilities (PWD)||40||Not Applicable|
|Ex-Service men (GEN, OBC, SC/ST)||35||33|
|Departmental candidates||Age relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC|
Candidates need to fulfill these medical requirements mentioned in the window below.
Candidates can apply through the official channel to seek employment with ONGC company. They should keep their GATE details ready. One should fill educational qualification and other details carefully in application form of ONGC recruitment through GATE. Candidates can apply for one post only even though they may be eligible for more than one post. It is also important to pay requisite fee amount on time. After applying, keep a copy of the form.
The eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in (GATE). For the further selection process GATE score of the subject mentioned against the post of ONGC would be considered for shortlisting candidates. The final merit list shall be prepared based on the weightages assigned to various parameters as follows:
|Weightage of GATE- Score||60|
|Qualification||25 ( 20 Marks for Essential Qualification & 05 marks for in line PhD*)|
- To qualify in the Interview, General and OBC candidates are required to score minimum 60% marks i.e. 09 marks out of 15 & SC/ST/PWD Candidates are required to score a minimum of 40% marks i.e. 06 marks out of 15 marks in Interview.
- In case of equal marks obtained in overall performance, preference would be given to the one who is older in age.
- Applications would be submitted through online mode only. No application would be entertained through manual mode.
- Applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification.
- If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
- Candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, GATE Scorecard. Email ID and Mobile readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process.
- Requests for change of mailing address/ category / discipline as declared in the online application, will not be entertained.
- Candidates should retain the copy of their ONGC Registration Slip, Candidates Copy of Bank Challan (For General &OBC Candidates only) and Interview Call letter for future reference.
- Candidates in employment of Public Sector undertaking/ Govt. service will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
Official website: www.ongcindia.com
To get detailed information about ONGC Recruitment 2019- Check the last year official notification here.