Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Horticulture Officer in class-II of Group B service under the Department of Agriculture and Farmer’s Empowerment. Interested and eligible candidates can able to apply online as per the schedule. A candidate must hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/ Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities or Institution. For more information regarding OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Application Form 2019, candidates can check below.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Application Form 2019
The applications are invited online through the proforma application from the candidates only to be made available on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The important dates regarding OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Application Form 2019 are mentioned below. Candidates can check for the same.
|Application form starts from||28 May 2019|
|Application form ends on||27 Jun 2019|
|Last Date for receipt of Application Fee at any SBI Branch||02 Jul 2019|
- Click here to fill the OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Application Form 2019.
- Click here to Application/Challan Re-Print.
- Click here to check the Guidelines to the Candidates.
- Click here to check the FAQs.
Official Website: opsconline.gov.in
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/- only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST of Odisha only and Persons with disability (whose disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee. Deposit of application fees by way of any other mode, except SBI challan generated through the computer, shall not be accepted.
How to apply
Candidates are recommended to follow the given below steps to apply online for OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Application Form 2019.
- Candidates must go through the advertisement available on the official website before filling up the Online Application Form.
- The candidates must apply online through the website or the direct link which will be provided above. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents-
(i) Instructions to fill up the online application form.
(ii)Guideline for scanning and uploading of photograph, full signature & left thumb impression.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image (only in jpg format) of his//her latest passport size color photograph, full signature and scanned image of left thumb impression in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, specimen signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable/ visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded on the online application form for future use.
- While filling up the relevant box of the online application form, the candidate has to mention details of marks (minus extra optional) secured in annual examination leading to the award of the degree.
- On successful submission of the online application form, a unique registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the declaration for submission to OPSC along with the copies of requisite certificates and documents.
- Thereafter, the candidates who are required to pay the fee shall take a printout of online challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite of Rs. 500/- only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other exam or recruitment. Deposit of application fees by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- The candidates are advised to submit the online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Intimation letters to the eligible candidates and “Attestation Form” will be uploaded in the website of the OPSC prior to the date of viva voce test which will be published in the website and newspaper. The candidates are required to download their “Intimation Letters” and “Attestation Form ” from the website of the Commission and produce the same for admission of the Examination or viva voce test. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.
Documents to be Attached
Only those, who are called for the viva voce test, will be required to submit the printout/hard copy of online applications, true copies of the following documents duly attested by the candidates with full signature with date on the same original certificates, mark sheets etc for verification on the date fixed by the Commission. The list of the documents is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- H.Sc. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council.
- Intermediate/ +2 Sc. Pass Certificate issued by the concerned University/ Council
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture Certificate issued by the recognized university or institutions.
- Marksheets in support of all the aforesaid examination passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board/ Council/ University or Institutions.
- The candidates must take utmost care in filling up the marks secured and maximum marks for each year. Any mistake in filling up the marks will be at the risk if the candidates.
- A “No Objection Certificate” from the Head of Office/ Head of the Department in case of Government Servant.
- Two recent passport size photographs with the printout/hardcopy of online application form which has been uploaded.
- Certificates of character and conduct from the Principal/Proctor/Dean or Professor in charge of the teaching department of the College or University in which he/she last studied.
- Caste certificate by birth in support of claim as SC/ST/SEBC, wherever applicable.
- Required Odia Pass Certificate from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha indicating Odia as a language subject equivalent to ME School Standard. Or a certificate from the Principal/Headmaster of the recognized school indicating that the candidate has passed Odia up to ME standard. If not passed Odia as a subject in the High School certificate exam or equivalent exam.
- Discharge Certificates of Ex-serviceman issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit last served wherever applicable; A court Affidavit regarding not holding any civil post after retirement from military service.
- Ex-serviceman candidates must submit an undertaking that he/she has not appointed against a civil post after retirement from military service.
- Disability Certificate (indicating percentage of disability) issued by the concerned Medical Board, wherever applicable.
- If a candidate claims to possess the qualification, equivalent to the prescribed qualification. The rule/authority under which it is so treated, must be furnished with the printout/hardcopy of the online application form.