|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
OPSC Odisha Lecturer Application Form 2018 – Application form for Odisha Public Service Commission for the post of Lectruer in Engineering Schools and Polytechnics has been issued by OPSC. Candidates who follows the required eligibility criteria shall apply online for OPSC Recruitment 2018 Lecturer Post. Candidates are required to read all the instruction carefully before filling the OPSC Lecturer Application Form 2018. Get all the complete information of OPSC Lecturer Application Form 2018 like Application process, application fee etc from here.
OPSC Odisha Lecturer Online Application Form 2018
Candidates who are going to participate in the OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 for the post of Lecturer can fill their Application form from the direct link provided below as per the official announcement.
|Application form Availability||19 Jan to 19 Feb 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application fee at any SBI branch||22 Feb 2018|
|Last Date for submission of hard copy of application form
along with the copy of specified documents and certificates
|28 Feb 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for the recruitment of Lecturer.
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 300/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled tribe of Odisha and person with Disability (more than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee.
The fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
How to Apply
- Candidates must visit the Website of Commission i.e. www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC . Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summatily be rejected.
- Before filling the application candidates must read “Instruction to fill up Online application” document carefully.
- Upload the scanned image of the latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his / her full signature and scanned image of left Thumb Impression in online application form.
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded on the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the Online Application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the Declaration for submission to O.P.S.C. along with copies of requisite certificates and documents.
- Thereafter, the candidates who are required to pay the fee shall take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee of Rs.300/-(three hundred )only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) . The Fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment. Deposit of application fees by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc. and the OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of Application fee, by Registered Post/Speed Post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001,so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC.
- The envelope containing the Printout /Hard copy of the Online application along with requisite certificates and documents etc must be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR LECTURER IN …………………. “.
- The candidates are advised to submit the online application form will in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rash.
Certificates / Documents to be Attached
Candidates are required to submit along with the printout/hard copy of online applications, true copies of the following certificates and documents duly attested by the candidate. The candidates are also required to mention on each document “submitted by me” and put full signature on the same. They must not attach original certificates with their applications.
Only those, who are called for the Interview will be required to bring with them the original certificates, mark-sheets etc. of the attested copies for verification at the time of Interview.
If a candidate fails to furnish any of the original certificates and documents in respect of the attested copies submitted with their applications for verification on the date of interview before the interview starts, he / she shall not be allowed to appear at the interview.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the Concerned Board/Council;
- +2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council;
- Bachelor Degree Certificate from recognized University.
- Master’s degree certificate from recognized university, wherever applicable.
- Mark-lists in support of all the aforesaid examinations (i.e. H.S.C. to Master’s Degree) passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board/Council/University;
- OPSC copy challan (pay in slip) for payment of fee at SBI, wherever applicable.
Rejection of Applications
Applications odf candidates will be rejected on any of the following reasons.
- Incomplete online Application Form.
- Late receipt of hard copy of Application form
- Non-receipt of hard copy of application form.
- Declaration not signed (full signature) by the candidate in the hard copy of online application form.
- More than given age limit of candidate.
- No required education qualification.
- Non payment of examination fee.
- Submission of wrong information/
- Application recieved through any other mode.