OPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2019 – Application Form for Odisha Public Service Commission for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) has been issued by OPSC. Candidates having eligibility criteria can apply online for OPSC Recruitment 2019 Medical Officer Post. Candidates are required to read all the instruction carefully before filling the OPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2019. Get all the complete information of OPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2019 like Application process, application fee etc from here.
OPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2019
Candidates who are going to participate in the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 for the post of Medical Officer can fill their Application form from the direct link provided below. The dates specified by the OPSC for the application form submission is from 10 Jan to 31 Jan 2019 as per the official announcement. The important dates announced by the Commission regarding the Application Form for OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) 2019 has been detailed out in the table below.
|Online Application is available from||10 Jan 2019|
|Last date submission of online Application form||31 Jan 2019|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee||04 Feb 2019|
- Click here to fill the OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2019
- Click here to print the Application / Challan
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500 /-(Rupees five hundred) only. Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee.
How to Apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
The online application form that is made available for candidates to fill, requires to be filled as per the rules and procedure set by the OPSC. We have tried to detail out the process in the following steps –
- Firstly, the candidates must go through the details of the official advertisement released by the Odisha Public Service Commission before filling up the Online Application Form.
- All applications have to be registered through the online mode through the official website of the OPSC, opsconline.gov.in or opsc.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned images of their latest passport size photograph along with their full signature and Left Thumb Impression(LTI) in the space provided in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of the latest passport size photograph which was uploaded on the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the Online Application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to note this Registration ID as it will be required for future correspondence.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the Declaration for submission to O.P.S.C. along with copies of requisite certificates and documents.
- Thereafter, the candidates who are required to pay the fee, and take a printout of the Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of the required fee amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only, at any branch of The State Bank of India (SBI). Deposit of application fees by any other mode shall not be accepted.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the total of 1950 vacancies in Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts in Group A (Junior Branch) of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department should see to it that with their qualifications and age limit, nationality, etc, they fulfil all the clauses of the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment 2019. The most important requirements of the eligibility criteria are:
- Candidate must be a registered medical practitioner under the Odisha State Medical Council, with an MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- Candidate must be above 21 years of age and not more than 32 as on 1st January 2019. There will be age relaxation in the case of candidates belonging to reserved categories they belong to, like SC, ST and PwD.