OPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2016 – Application form for Odisha Public Service Commission for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) issued by OPSC. Candidates having eligibility criteria can apply online for OPSC Recruitment 2016 Medical Officer Post. Candidates are required to read all the instruction carefully before filling the OPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2016. Get all the complete information of OPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2016 like Application process, application fee etc from here.
|Online Application is available from||02 Nov 2016|
|Last date submission of online Application form||20 Nov 2016|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee||22 Nov 2016|
OPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2016
Candidates who are going to participate in the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 for the post of Medical Officer can fill their Application form from the direct link provided below.
List of defective applications, Click here.
OPSC MO (AS) Application Form Process is over now!
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.300 /-(Rupees three hundred) only. Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee.
How to Apply?
- Candidate must go through the details of this Advertisement before filling up the Online Application Form.
- Candidates must apply online through the website of OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression(LTI) in the Online Application Form. The Uploaded photograph, full signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable /visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded on the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the Online Application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the Declaration for submission to O.P.S.C. along with copies of requisite certificates and documents.
- Thereafter, the candidates who are required to pay the fee shall take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee of Rs.300/-(three hundred )only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) . The Fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment. Deposit of application fees by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Onlme Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc., as provided under para-11 of this advertisement and the OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of Application fee, by Registered Post/Speed Post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001,so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before the last date. The envelope containing the Printout /Hard copy of the Online application along with requisite certificates and documents etc must be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MEDICAL OFFICER (ASSISTANT SURGEON) “.
- Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the application is not received in time. The candidate may also submit the copy of the Printout/Hard copy of the online application along with requisite certificates and documents etc by speed post/Registered post.
Certificate / Documents to be Attached
Candidates are required to submit along with the printout/hard copy of online applications, true copies of the following certificates and documents duly attested by the candidate or a Gazetted Officer or Notary Public. The candidates are also required to mention on each document “submitted by me” and put full signature on the same. They must not attach original certificates with their applications.
Programme for verification of original certificates, mark sheets etc of the provisionally shortlisted candidates will be notified after the Writtten Examination. The shortlisted candidates shall have to bring with them the original certificates, mark sheets etc. of the attested copies for verification on the date fixed by the Commission. If a candidate fails to furnish any of the original certificates and documents in respect of the attested copies submitted with the application by him /her, for verification on the date fixed by the commission, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the Concerned Board/Council;
- Intermediate/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council;
- M.B.B.S Degree Certificate issued by the recognized University;
- Mark-lists in support of all the aforesaid examinations (i.e. H.S.C. to M.B.B.S) passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board/Council/University;