Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has rejected the 3565 total number of the application form because most of the candidates have not done the application fee payment and some candidates are over age. OPSC Odisha Civil Services Application Form 2018 at opsc.gov.in. The Application form of OPSC Odisha Civil Services 2018 has been released on September 03, 2018. The eligible candidates can submit their forms till October 03, 2018. But application fee can be submitted till October 05, 2018. All the candidates willing to take this examination are suggested to check the eligibility criteria required and only then apply for the posts. Although the mode of application is online, the candidates have to submit the print of the duly filled application form in Commission by post, or any method. However, the commission has not provided any deadline for submitting the hard copy of the form. Get here all the details of OPSC Odisha Civil Services Application Form 2018.
OPSC Odisha Civil Services Application Form 2018
Odisha civil services examination are now inviting candidates to apply online for the examination for the year 2018. The candidates willing to take the examination must know that there are three stages of the examination to be taken by every candidate in the last stage is a personal interview. The dates regarding the application can be checked here in the table below.
|OPSC Odisha Civil Services Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Online application||03 Sep 2018|
|Last date to apply||03 Oct 2018|
|Last day for fee payment||05 Oct 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Odisha civil services examination 2018
Candidates List whose Application Form has been Rejected
Application Fee of OPSC Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018
All the candidates applying for Odisha Civil Service examination are to pay an application fee. This fee once paid is not refundable to the candidates under any circumstances, also it can not be adjusted for any other examination to be held later.
|Category of Candidate||Application Fee|
|Unreserved category candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates of Odisha||No application fee|
Note: Candidates with a disability will have to bring the permanent disability certificate at the time of submission of the OPSC Odisha Civil Services Application Form 2018, if failed to do so their application will be rejected.
Documents To Be Required While Filling OPSC Odisha Civil Services Application Form 2018
Documents to be uploaded
- photograph 25 KB to 100 KB in size
- Signature: 10 KB to 50 KB
- Thumb Impression: 10 KB to 50 KB.
Documents whose detail is needed while filing the application form
- Adhara card
- Mark sheet class 10th
- Mark sheet class 12th
- Graduation degree/mark sheet
- Post graduation degree/mark sheet.
To Fill OPSC Odisha Civil Services Application Form 2018?
To the candidates who are to fill in the OPSC Odisha Civil Services Application Form 2018, the detailed process for filing the application form and submission of the form with payment is listed in points below.
- The application is invited through online mode only, candidates will have to visit the website opsconine.gov.in. OR
- In this page go to the link that says click here to apply online and follow the process.
- There will be a declaration page that will open in front of the candidates, go through the declaration and if you agree to the terms click on “I agree to all” and proceed if not agreed click on to “I do not want to apply”.
- Examination details: No.of attempts, Subject preferred, the language of question paper, Zone of examination.
- Personal details: Gender, category, if physically challenged the percentage of disability, nationality, religion.
- Contact details: permanent address, temporary Address, Contact number, Email address.
- Qualification details: 10th examination details, 12th examination details, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree.
- Post Qualification: designation or rank if any, years of work.
- If ever the candidate had been debarred from taking any government service examination details are to be mentioned.
- Details of relative working in OPSC: name, designation, relation.
- preference of service is to be chosen.
- Image details: The required size for photographs, signature, and thumb impression to be uploaded are: 1.photograph 25 KB to 100 KB in size
2.Signature: 10 KB to 50 KB
3.Thumb Impression: 10 KB to 50 KB.
- Upload the images by clicking on to choose file and submit.
- After providing all the information confirm and submit the form.
- A registration number of 12 digits will be generated and will be sent to the candidates through SMS and email.
- Take a print out of the OPSC Odisha Civil Services Application Form 2018 for future use and keep the application number safe.
Fee payment procedure: After the successful submission of application the candidates will have to pay the application fee which can be done in offline mode trough Challan only. The process to make fee payment are listed below.
- The Challan has to printed after submitting the OPSC Odisha Civil Services Application Form 2018.
- The application no., date of birth and amount to be paid by the candidate will be printed on the challan.
- The printed challan has to be taken to the nearest SBI bank where the fee mentioned to be paid to the bank officer who will keep the bank copy and return the candidates copy and OPSC copy to the candidate after completing the fee payment process.
Admit Card of OPSC Odisha Civil Services Exam 2018
The admit card for all the three stages of examination are different although the application process remains the same. As the examination is conducted in three phase admit card for each phase of the examination will be generated separately. Only those candidates who qualify the first stage will get the admit card for the next stage of examination and same with the third stage. The admit card is one of the most important documents for the candidates should be kept carefully and is to be brought to the examination centers on the date of examination.