OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Admit Card 2017 has been uploaded on the website of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited for eligible candidates of CBT. OPTCL Management Trainee Admit Card is issued by OPTCL prior to the date of examination / interview.
The candidates are required to download their OPTCL MT Admit Card online from the official website. OPTCL will conduct the CBT 2017 for Management Trainee Recruitment as per the schedule given below.
|Downloading of Admit Card for CBT||17 Feb 2017|
|Computer based Test||05 Mar 2017|
OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Interview Call Letter 2017
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Candidates who have successfully qualified the Computer-based Test can now download the interview call letter for next round. The direct link to download Interview call letter is given below.
Get here OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Interview Call Letter 2017 – Click here to download Interview Call Letter.
OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Admit Card 2017
Candidates who have submitted their application form before or on the last date of form submission are able to download their Admit Card for Computer Based Test from the official website.
Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Exam venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the examination centre to appear for the examination.
Admit Card process is over now.
Get Here OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Admit Card 2017 – Click here to download OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Admit Card 2017 for the CBT to be held on 05 Mar 2017.
List of Rejected Application, Click here.
For Demo Test, Click here.
Computer Based Test – MCQs (200 Marks)
Duration – 3 hours
- Subject knowledge – 60%
- Numerical/ logical reasoning -15%
- General knowledge – 15%
- English – 10%
Note : There shall be no negative marking.
Personal Interview – 1:3 ratio in each category
Required Minimum Qualification marks in CBT and Personal Interview
* Applicable for reserved posts only.
Centre of Examination
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post of MT-ELECTRICAL will be held at Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur, Rourkela, Balasore, Sambalpur, Jeypore etc. depending on the number of candidates from the respective zone. The candidates are to mention their choice of Examination Zone at appropriate place in the Online Application Form.
- For all other posts i.e MT-HRD, MT-IT, MT-CIVIL, JR.MT-IT, JR.MT-CIVIL, the CBT will be held at Bhubaneswar only.
- The number of Examination Centre will be decided as per the availability of the candidates in a particular zone.
- The request for change of centre shall NOT be entertained. Allotment of the Test Centre is at the discretion of the Corporation.