|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
OSSTET Application Form 2018 – Online application form for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 is to be filled by eligible candidates. Candidates will need to register. Candidates will get admit card/call letter for the exam one week before the exam. Also, keep a copy of filled in application form for the future reference.Candidates will get all information on the page
OSSTET Application Form 2018
Avoid last minute rush to submit application form of Odisha Secondary School TET 2018. Confirm to the schedule which will be updated soon on the page. The important dates for Odisha TET Application Form 2018 will be available on the page. The direct link to fill the OSSTET Application Form is given below.
|Odisha TET 2016 Application Form available||To be announced|
|Last date to submit online application form||To be announced|
|Payment of Application Fee||To be announced|
Apply Online: The application form for OSSTET 2018 will be available on Official Website www.bseodisha.ac.in
How to apply?
OSSTET Application Form 2018 is available online at official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Check eligibility conditions. If eligible, go to online application form of Odisha 2018.
- Register and fill in details.
- Pay application fees.
- Submit the form.
Application Fee – Rs. 500/- as per last year
Instructions to fill Odisha TET 2018 Application Form
- Visit to the official website atwww.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Then click on the link of Apply Online.
- Fill up all appropriate details for Registration.
- Provide all the details in application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
Keep in mind following while filling OSSTET Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before applying Online through OSSTET website.
- The particulars once filled by the candidate shall be final and will not be changed in future.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Confirmation Page shall not be entertained except during the period permitted to make online correction under any circumstances.
- The Board of Secondary Education Odisha will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/ addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the Confirmation Page whatsoever the reasons may be.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted in the future test under any circumstances.
- The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency / appointing authority.
- The candidate should satisfy his eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
- Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information may lead to cancellation of the Test result, forfeiture of the certificate and even prosecution in appropriate cases.
Insofar, official details of OSSTET 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year and for reference purpose only. As soon as Odisha Secondary School TET 2018 releases OSSTET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.