|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
PFRDA Application Form 2017- The Pension Fund Regulatory Development and Authority Application Form 2017 is to be filled for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). It can be filled from the official website at ibps.sifyitest.com. The applications can be filled upto 21 April 2017. The application process for PFRDA Recruitment 2017 will be completed in three steps:-Registration, Uploading Photo and Signature and Fee Payment. The candidates are advised to see their eligibility first.
The candidate must not be older than 27 years, if he is from GEN category, 30 years, if he is from OBC category and 32 years older, if he is from SC/ST/PWD category as on 01 March 2017 for all categories. All the GEN/OBC category will pay Rs.500/- for 2017 PFRDA Recruitment Application fulfillment and for other categories the application form filling is free.
|Commencement of Online registration of application||07 Apr 2017|
|Closure of registration of application||21 Apr 2017|
|Closure of editing application details||21 Apr 2017|
|Online fee payment||07 to 21 Apr 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||06 May 2017|
The candidates who are interested in applying for the post may also apply for the PFRDA Recruitment 2017 from this page as well. The candidates will read here about the important dates for PFRDA Recruitment 2017, how to apply and application fees. We have provided a link for the candidates using which hey can apply for the post.
PFRDA Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their Application Form of PFRDA Recruitment 2017 for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) as per schedule date. The direct link to fill the application is also given below.
Get PFRDA Application Form 2017 here – Click Here to Apply Online for PFRDA Recruitment 2017.
|Category||Amount to paid (Non refundable)|
|General / OBC||Rs.500/- as application fee cum intimation Charges plus applicable bank charges.|
|SC/ST/ Persons With Disability (PWD)||Nil|
The interested candidates are advised to visit the site and fill their application form. The candidates are requested to read the above points before applying. We have laid down the steps for you to easily understand the application form.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
The entire application form will be completed in three easy and simple steps.
- Application Registration
- Photograph & Signature Scan and Uploading
- Payment of Fees
STEP I- Application Registration for 2017 PFRDA Recruitment Application
The candidates are requested to visit the website and click the link “Apply online”
- Visit the site at ibps.sifyitest.com
- Now read the instructions and click “Continue”
- Name- the first name should be as mentioned in the valid identity proof
- Confirm first name- the first name mentioned here should match the spelling as inserted in the previous column
- Middle name- the middle name should be as mentioned in the valid identity proof
Confirm middle name- the middle name mentioned here should match the spelling as inserted in the previous column
- Last Name-the last name should be as mentioned in the valid identity proof
- Confirm last name- the last name mentioned here should match the spelling as inserted in the previous column
- Full name- the full should match the name as mentioned in the previous columns
- Mobile number- do not use prefix 0
- Confirm mobile number- do not use prefix 0
- Alternative number- do not use prefix 0
- Email id- the email id that you are inserting should be active till the completion of the recruitment cycle.
- Domain name- the name of the
- Confirm email id-the email id that you are inserting should be active till the completion of the recruitment cycle.
- Enter the text in the image- the text that your are to enter must be exactly the same as shown in the box next to the space
- Save and next
After entering these details, the candidates will receive a confirmation email and message on the mobile number and the Email ID registered. The message will contain the details of the Post to which you have applied, Application number and password.
Important points to be noted related to PFRDA Recruitment 2017:-
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for age and educational.
- Admission to On-line Test is purely provisional.
- Application form & E-receipt should be kept safely for reference.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website at regular intervals for latest information and updates regarding date of Online examination.
- Candidates who belong to OBC ‘NCL’ category are eligible to apply only under the NCL category. If the candidate belongs to ‘Creamy Layer’, they are not entitled to apply under OBC Category.
- The OBC “NCL” certificate issued before 1st January 2016, will be treated as outdated and rejected.
STEP II Upload photo and signature to complete PFRDA Recruitment 2017
- The Photograph that you are uploading must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be taken against a light-coloured background.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are visible clearly.
- Any ornaments or dress accessories such as Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it should not cover the face of the applicant.
- Please note the dimensions 200 x 230 pixels.
- The size of the file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- The size of the scanned image should not be more than 50KB.
- If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner.
- The file format should be JPG or JPEG.
- The applicant has to sign on a plain sheet of white paper with Black Ink pen only.
- The signature should be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The applicant’s signature will be verified at the time of the examination. In case there is any discrepancy, the candidate will be awarded disqualification.
- Note the dimensions for signature image 140 x 60 pixels.
- The size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
- The size of the scanned image should not be more than 20KB.
- The file format should be JPG or JPEG.
STEP III Fee payment of 2017 PFRDA Recruitment Application Form
Note down the fees that the applicants have to pay category wise. If there is any applicant who has paid the different fees it will not be refunded.all the applicants can pay the fees through online mode only. Please see the table to note the last date to fill the application fees in online mode. The fees is nonrefundable. Applicants will get the option of paying the fees through net banking or credit/debit cards.