PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – Power Grid Corporation of India releases the notification for the recruitment of the Field Engineer / Supervisor post. The application form is available online at the official website, powergridindia.com. The direct link to apply online is also available on this page. The last date to submit application form is March 06, 2020. There are total 36 vacancies available for PGCIL recruitment 2020. Check here complete details of PGCIL recruitment 2020 including, application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and vacancies etc.
Latest: PGCIL recruitment 2020 application process has been started. Apply through the link provided below.
PGCIL Recruitment 2020
Check complete schedule of PGCIL recruitment 2020 from below:
|Commencement of online submission of application form||26 Feb 2020|
|Last date for online submission of application form||06 Mar 2020|
|Cut-off date for eligibility criteria||06 Mar 2020|
|Date of Written Test / Interview||to be notified|
For any queries regarding this recruitment, please send email to email@example.com or Contact: 0522-2205107.
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The application form PGCIL recruitment 2020 is available online at the official webiste. Interested applicants should apply through POWERGRID’s on-line registration system. The applicant should have a valid Self Email ID, Alternate Email ID and Mobile Number before registering and submitting their applications. No other means / application mode is allowed POWERGRID will not be responsible for having any email sent to the candidate.
Application Fee: The application fee is non-refundable
|Name of Post||Fee|
|Field Engineer||Rs. 400/-|
|Field Supervisor||Rs. 300/-|
Also, applicants from SC / ST / Ex-SM / PwD are excluded from the application fees.
Mode of payment: The online payment can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, QR Code (or) UPI.
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the recruitment of Field Engineer / Supervisor post releases on the official website, powergridindia.com. Candidates must have to download the admit card to appear in the examination. No admit card for PGCIL recruitment 2020 will be sent by post or any other mode.
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Test Centers
Written Examination shall be carried out at the following centers:
Candidates must select the test center closest to their contact address. The efforts will be made to grant the candidates the city of Written Test in order of the preference they have selected in their application form.
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
For Field Engineer
- Only interviews of qualifying and shortlisted applicants will be done. Howver, the Management reserves the right, to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and/or to carry out a screening test in the form of a computer-based test or a written test, to limit the number of applicants for a personal interview, if appropriate.
- Screening test, if carried out, shall be for elimination purposes only and shall have no weightage in the final merit.
- Candidates qualifying in the test will be shortlisted and will be called up for interview based on their screening test results. The number of shortlisted candidates requested for interview is limited based on the number of vacancies specified against the respective category
For Field Supervisor
- Selections shall be made from the applicants considered eligible, based on scrutiny of applications w.r.t. eligibility requirements and required skill profile and written test / CBT.
- Candidates who qualify for the written test shall be classified in the order of merit of the marks obtained in the written examination.
Scheme of Examination for PGCIL Recruitment 2020
The scheme of examination for Field Engineer / Supervisor is given below:
For Field Engineer
Duration of Exam: The screening test will be conducted 1 hr duration for 75 marks.
Parts: The test is conduted in two parts i.e. part 1 and part 2. The part 1 consists of 50 questions on relevant discipline and part 2 consits of 25 questions on General Aptitude.
Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
Qualifying marks: Qualifying marks in the screening test shall be 40 percent for the UR / EWS category and 30 percent for reserved vacancies (SC / ST / OBC(NCL)/PwD / Ex-SM) category.
For Field Supervisor
Duration of Exam: The test will be carried out of 1 hour duration.
Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions.
Number Of questions: 50 questions are from Technical Knowledge Test and 25 questions from Aptitude Test.
Sections: Question asked in Technical Knowledge Test is from Diploma syllabus in the relevant discipline. Whereas, questions asked in Aptitude Test is based on data interpretation, Logical reasoning, data sufficiency, comprehension, General awareness, vocabulary, and numerical ability.
Marking Scheme: 1 mark is provided for a correct answer and there will ne no negative marking.
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
The PGCIL recruitment 2020 vacancies is allocated according to the posts and disciplines as shown below:
|Name of Post||Total|
|Field Engineer |
Check below cateegory wise breakup of vacancaies and reservation for PGCIL recruitment 2020: