PNB Result 2019 – Punjab National Bank (PNB) will conduct the online examination on March 24, 2019, after the conduction of examination the result of the online examination will be released at pnbindia.in. The candidates who will appear in the examination will be able to check the result. In order to check the PNB Result 2019 for Manager, the candidates will have to enter the registration number/ username and password/date of birth. The bank will conduct the interview for the qualifiers of the written examination. After the successful completion of the interview, the final PNB Result 2019 will be released. Get here all the details of PNB Result 2019.
PNB Result 2019
The candidates have to qualify the written exam and interview separately. Only qualifying the written examination doesn’t confirm the candidature. The qualifiers of the written examination will be issued the admit card for the interview.
|PNB Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|The examination will be held on||24 Mar 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Result: The candidates will be able to check the PNB Result 2019 for Manager at pnbindia.in
PNB Result 2019 for Online Examination
After the completion of the written examination, the Bank will declare the result on the official website. The bank will declare the result in the form of login on the website. All the candidates who will have appeared in the exam will be able to check their result.
How to check PNB Result 2019?
- At first click on the above link which will be activated once the bank declares the result.
- The link will redirect to the login page, where the candidates have to mention the registration number/ username and password/date of birth.
- On entering the result of the candidate will be open in a new window.
After PNB Result 2019 for Written Exam
After the declaration of written examination result, the bank will call the qualifiers for the personal interview. The candidates who are unemployed and are belonging to the SC/ ST categories will be provided the traveling allowance of 2nd class rail ticket or Bus fare. But the route chosen by the candidates must be shortest to reach the venue of the examination. At the time of interview, the candidates ahve to furnish all his declaration done by herself /himself by producing the relevant documents.
Documents To Be Produced At the Time of Interview
- One hard copy of the Interview Call Letter
- Duly filled and printed application form.
- Certificate to prove Date of birth (10 mark sheet of certificate)
- Any photo bearing Govt. issued Id card
- Semesters / years marksheet.
- Income /asset certificate for EWS community
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate
PNB Result 2019 for Interview
The bank will release the final result in the form login/merit list after the interview process. The result will be declared on the official website of the Bank. The candidates who will appear in the examination will be able to check their result. The finally selected candidates are called for the final allotment.
After Final Selection in PNB Recruitment 2019
In the recruitment process, the bank is going to recruit 325 candidates for the post of Manager, Senior Manager, and Officer. After the selection, each candidate will have to execute an Indemnity Bond with the bank, with the security to serve the bank for a specified period.
If any candidate breaks or resigns before the completion of that specific period have to compensate the bond amount, for all losses, costs, charges, and expenses as per their post.
- For the post of MMG Scale-III the bond amount is Rs. 3 lac and the minimum serving period is 03 years.
- For the post of MMG Scale-II, the bond amount is Rs. 2 lac and the minimum serving period is 03 years.
- And for the post of JMG Scale – I, the bond amount is Rs. 01 lac and the minimum serving period is 03 years.
Pay Scale of PNB Recruitment 2019
The candidates who will be selected finally will get the salary as per the Government decided pay scale.
|Name of Post(Grade Scale)||Pay Matrix|
|Senior Manager(Credit)(MMG-III)||42020 -1310/5-48570- 1460/2-51490|
|Manager(Credit) (MMG Scale II)||31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950|
|Senior Manager(Law) (MMG Scale III)||42020 -1310/5-48570- 1460/2-51490|
|Manager(Law) (MMG Scale II)||31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950|
|Manager(HRD) (MMG Scale II)||31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950|
|Officer(IT) (JMG Scale I)||23700-980/7-30560- 1145/2-32850-1310/7- 42020|