|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Punjab State Power Corporation has released the application form for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Application Form 2017-18. Candidates who are eligible and interested to get recruitment in the Punjab State Power Corporation(PSPCL) can apply before the last date. In order to take part in the recruitment process, it is important to successfully apply online. Candidate can get all details related to PSPCL Application Form here on this page.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Application Form 2017-18
PSPCL Online Application Form 2017-18 is available on the official website of the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. Candidates can apply online for PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18 for Assistant Lineman posts issued by Punjab State Power Corporation Limited using links given below.
|Online Application Start Date||29 Nov 2017|
|Last date for online registration||19 Dec 2017|
|Last date for fee submission||26 Dec 2017|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill PSPCL Assistant Lineman Application Form 2017-18.
Official Website: www.pspcl.in
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has released the application form for 2800 posts of Assistant Lineman recruitment 2017-18. Candidate can fill the online application before the last date of application.
The application fee is non-refundable.
|General and OBC||RS. 450/- + Rs. 71/- Bank charges||Rs. 521/-|
|PWD||RS. 250/- + Rs. 71/- Bank charges||Rs. 321/-|
|SC||RS. 150/- + Rs. 71/- Bank charges||Rs. 221/-|
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online through PSPCL website in English only. No other methods are available to fill the application form.
- Candidate should have a valid personal email id.
- Candidate should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling the online application.
- before starting to fill up the online application, make sure the following details are available with the candidate:-
- Academic qualification as per eligibility criteria.
- Personal details
- Reserve category- subcategory (if any)
- Sports Graduation Certificate(only for Sports Person)
- Click on the New Registration
- Fill details
- Upload Photo in JPEG format max size 20-50 KB.
- Upload Signature in JPEG Format max size 10-20 KB.
- Note the registration number.
- Print the bank challan.
- Deposit required fee before the last date of fee depositing.
- Print the application form.
The candidate should meet following qualifications:
- 2 years National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade.
- The candidates who process higher education i.e. Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be considered only if they have minimum qualifications i.e. National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
Knowledge of Punjabi
- All the candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level till the date of Document checking.
- 18 to 42 years as on 1 January 2017.