|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
PSPCL Recruitment – Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. (PSPCL) is a Punjab Govt. owned company responsible for power generation and distribution in the state of Punjab. Now, the company has published a notification for the recruitment of AE/OT (Electrical) through the GATE 2017 Score. Interested candidates can check all the information related to PSPCL Recruitment on this page.
PSPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2017
Candidates interested in joining PSPCL as AE/OT (Electrical) must appear for GATE 2017. Selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list. which will be prepared according to the score obtained by the candidates in the GATE 2017.
Post Name : Assistant Engineer(On Training)
Pay Scale : 16650-39100 + 5800 (Grade Pay)
- B.E/B.Tech/BSc. degrees in Engineering
- Candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation level
Age Limit : 20 years to 37 years
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE 2017 Score.
How to Apply : Candidates have to apply for GATE 2017 from the official website of the GATE.
|GATE Online Application Process||01 Sep 2016|
|Last date to apply for GATE 2017||04 Oct 2016|
|Last Date for Request for Change in the
Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login
|16 Nov 2016|
|Availability of Admit Card||05 Jan 2017|
|GATE 2017 Online Examination
(Forenoon: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM )
| 4 Feb – 5 Feb 2017
11 Feb – 12 Feb 2017
|Announcement of Results||27 Mar 2017|
- Full-time regular B.E/B.Tech/BSc. degrees in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE or AMIE with 60% marks from Institution of Engineers(India) Kolkata in the discipline of :
- Electrical Engineering OR
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Candidates applying for PSPCL Recruitment must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation level or its equivalent up to the date of document checking.
Note : Relaxation to Sikh Migrants up to the extent that they will have to acquire such qualification within two years after joining service failing which their services shall be liable to be terminated.
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 20 years or more than 37 years as on 1st Jan of the respective calendar year during which advertisement for recruitment is published.
- Candidates who have completed/ appearing in their final engineering/qualifying degree will also be eligible to apply but the candidate should have completed the requisite qualification on or before the date of document checking.
- Only GATE 2017 qualified candidates will be eligible for PSPCL Recruitment process in PSPCL.
Selection of the candidates for PSPCL Recruitment will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the GATE 2017.
All the interested candidates first have to apply for GATE 2017 as per the schedule is given on this page. Further process and details of PSPCL Recruitment will be updated on this page as soon as the details will be published officially on the official website / Newspapers.
So, candidates are advised to visit this page regularly for further updates related to this recruitment.