PSPCL JE SSA Online Form 2018 has been released by the PSPCL, the candidate who are interested in the either or both the position than they can simply apply for the forms. The candidate who is willing to apply they have to make sure that check the eligibility criteria because if they don’t match up with the criteria they can’t apply. The eligible candidate can find every type of help they need for filing the form on this page.
PSPCL JE SSA Online Form 2018
The PSPCL has released the application form, the candidate can fill the form online on this page. To keep a check the application form doesn’t get missed, check dates.
|Starting date of receiving the online application||21 Dec 2017|
|Closing date of online registration||11 Jan 2018|
|Closing date of step III (Online application fee)||15 Jan 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to Register.
Official website: www.pspcl.in
How To Apply
Step 1: Firstly the candidate has to register online through above-given link,
- By clicking the link a page will come, the candidate has to click on “I agree” tab given on the last to move further.
- Now, the candidate has to sign-up, for that they have to enter the valid email-id, name, Post applied and phone number.
- Once the candidate will register ten they will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered email ID & mobile number.
Step 2: Filling Of Application
- After the registration process is done the candidate has to Re-login or Directly go to application tab displayed at the top of the application form to complete Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload photo /signature etc.
- One should read the instructions carefully regarding the scanning of Photograph and Signature: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process is given below:
- The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture on a light background (not older than 3 weeks).
- The size of the scanned image should be between 20kb -50kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.
- Dimensions 150×200 pixels (preferred).
- The applicant should sign on white paper with a Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and avoid the white portion.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb in Jpg/jpeg format only.
- Dimensions of the signature image should be 140×60 pixels.
Step 3: Deposit of Fees
- Once the application is filled the Candidate needs to click on “Make Payment” tab for the submission of applicable fees after minimum 24 hours of submission of application. Once SB Collect of State Bank of India portal opened then DO not click Refresh or Back Button.
- Steps to be followed in SB Collect portal for Online Payment:
- Select disclaimer checkbox and proceed.
- On next screen select Category ‘PSPCL RECTT’.
- The system will redirect you to PSPCL page of State Bank Collect Portal.
- Select the Online Payment Option.
- Enter required details i.e Application Sequence Number and Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY).Candidates are required to fill the same application sequence no. and other details which are asked on payment page as was filled in the application form. In case of any mistake in the details filled by the candidate while making payment, no changes will be entertained for the same later on.
- Select the Online Payment Option i.e Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card then click on submit Button.
- On completion of payment, the candidate has to keep the transaction reference number and copy of payment receipt with them for future reference.
- Application without the requisite amount of Fees Stands Rejected.
Step 4: The candidates are instructed not to fill the application or register two times, as only the last application will be considered by the board.