PSTET Application Form 2017 has been released by the Department of School Education- Govt Of Punjab, so whoever is interested can apply. You need to apply online and no offline application will be entertained by the PSTET. So, the candidates are adviced that if they don’t want their application doesn’t get rejected, only apply online. Before filing the application candidates are advised to cross-check with the eligibility criteria and see they match up with same, so they don’t face any sort of inconvenience. This article provides the insight of the requirement of candidate while filing application form.
PSTET Application Form 2017
The Application Process has been started. Candidates can register themselves from December 19, 2017, to January 22, 2018. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date. Check the eligibility criteria before applying for PSET 2017. The direct link to fill the application form has been given below.
|Activity||Date of Activity|
|Online Registration process beginning||19 Dec 2017|
|Last date of Registration|
|Deposit of PSTET Fee|
|Date of Editing Particulars|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Official Website: tetpunjab.com
- General B.C. category Rs, 500
- SC/ST category and Differently Abled candidates Rs. 300/-
- Ex-serviceman (Self) – NIL
How To Fill The Form
- Firstly the candidate has to register with the above-provided registration link.
- After this step, the candidate needs to click on proceed option and page like the below will open and candidate need to fill all details to move forward.
- Now the candidate has to click on the option of register me, and a new window will be opened that will have the login details, the candidate need to keep the details safe for further use.
- After registration has been a new login page will be opened, where candidate has enter their login details.
- After Login, the candidate needs to fill the general details like parents name, gender, email id etc.
- After filling all the details a page with upload signature and photo will come like below, here upload your sign and photo
- After filling up the application form a new window will open for payment, where the candidate has to pay their application fees (through Challan) For general B.C. category Rs, 500, For SC/ST category and Differently Abled candidates Rs. 300/- and For Ex-serviceman (Self) – NIL
- As the fees will be submitted, the application form will also be finished.
The above points will be helpful for the candidates whoever is finding difficulty while filling the form.