PUDA Application Form 2016 – Interested candidates can apply online from the official website as per the schedule. All the details related to the application process is given on this page. Eligible candidates are advised to fill their online application form from the official website and submit it before the last date of the online application. Candidates who will submit their online application form on time will get the admit card for the written exam.
PUDA Application Form 2016
PUDA Application Form is now available on the official website. Interested candidates are advised to fill their online application form from the official website. Direct link to fill the online PUDA Application Form is also available on this page.
Candidates are advised to fill the online application form and submit it before the last date of the online application ,i.e, 02 Dec 2016. Application form submitted before the last date will not be considered for this recruitment.
- Interested candidates who wish to apply for the said post (s) must apply online in the prescribed procedure available on our website www.puda.gov.in along with an Application Fee as detailed below :
- Fee for General Category candidates:Rs. 1000/-
- Fee for SC/BC/ Ex Servicemen Category candidates:Rs. 500/-
- The requisite application fee should be deposited through challan with the Banks authorized by PUDA in the accounts of Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali).
- All applications shall have to be made online at our website www.puda.gov.in.
- Before making an online application, make payment through athorised Banks of prescribed Application Fee amounting to Rs 1000/- for General Category candidates, Rs. 500/- for Scheduled Caste Candidates / Backward Caste/ Ex Servicemen Category Candidates in favour of “Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority” SAS Nagar (Mohali).
- The payment should be deposited as per the amount applicable for the Category by the Candidate as the Receipt Number, Date and Bank Name details are required in the online form.
- Fill out the form available on the website www.puda.gov.in.
- Since the academic evaluation of the candidate has to be as per the selection criteria prescribed for each posts, scanned copies of the mark sheet of all the relevant years has to be submitted with the online application form. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to submit each and every mark sheet and in case the candidate fails to submit scanned copies of the relevant mark sheet, his candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Consequent to the examination, the result would be declared on the basis of the selection criteria i.e. after factoring the requisite academic qualification and the marks obtained in the written test.
- An ADMIT CARD would be generated enabling the candidate to appear for the examination.
- The last date for online submission of applications would be up to 5 PM of 02 Dec 2016. If any information/certificates/documents are found false at any stage, the candidate shall be liable for disqualification and prosecution in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- All incomplete online applications in any respect shall liable to be rejected.