Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III Application Form 2018 – The online registration and Application form filling will be concluded in two steps. Firstly, applicants will have to get themselves Registered by obtaining a Registration ID and password. Then they will be required to take print out of the “Cash Deposit Receipt‟ and remit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India. Then, the applicants will complete the remaining particulars here. The process will include steps like uploading of photograph, signature and fee payment details in the form and finally locking and submission of the application form.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III Application Form 2018
The Recruitment examination for Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III will be held on the month of March/April. The application procedure has already begun. Get the details related to Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III Application Form 2018 in this page. Details like Steps to download, Application fee, Eligibility Criteria etc. are given here. Let us start with some of the important dates
|Online Application Form is available||25 Dec 2017|
|Last date for Registration Step-I||23 Jan 2018|
|Last date to pay the application fee||25 Jan 2018|
|Last date for Registration Step-II||27 Jan 2018|
|Last date for editing application||27 Jan 2018|
|Date of Examination||Mar-Apr 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to apply online
Official Website: www.sssc.gov.in
Steps to Download
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to the website http://www.sssc.gov.in or click on the direct link given above.
3. Click on Recruitment’s – Stenographer Grade III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab) & click on it.
4. Read all the notification & click on Online Registration (Step-I).
5. Fill the details & submit the form.
6. Deposit the fee in the Bank after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
7. Click on “Login for Second step Registration”.
8. Fill all the mandatory details and submit the form.
9. Take a printout of online application form for future use
The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps. They are:
Registration Step I
Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter, the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
Pre-Requisites for Step I
Applicants must have a valid personal active E-mail ID as all the information regarding recruitment process will be sent on their recorded E-Mail ID throughout the process. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E- mail ID before applying online and must maintain that E-mail account, throughout the selection process. Applicants must give a valid Mobile number, as all the SMS during the process will be sent on that number.
Applicants are advised not to change their Mobile number/E-mail ID which they mentioned at the time of Registration. Applicants are also advised not to give mobile number/E-mail ID of unknown person/stranger to avoid any future complication. S.S.S.C. will not be responsible in any manner for non delivery of SMS at any stage either due to switching off of mobile phone or if the same is out of coverage area or is out of order due to some technical fault on the part of candidate or its service provider. It will be the responsibility of the
candidate to update himself/herself by visiting the website of S.S.S.C. and by checking his/her email Account/SMS regularly for important notifications.
- Applicant can apply through online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the internet.
- Open registration form available on the website http://www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Stenographer Grade-III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab)’.
- Fill the registration form with all the required details.
- Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password, which will be intimated to the applicant by way of e-mail on recorded Email ID as well as by SMS on his/her mobile phone. Applicants must ensure that Registration ID and Password have been delivered on mobile phone as well as on given E-mail ID. In case of non receipt of E-mail/SMS within reasonable time, applicants should contact on technical helpline numbers 9115898394, 8699002541, 8699002542 & 0172-2722012.
- After getting the Registration ID and Password, applicant must take a print out of the ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ in “Landscape orientation”. Applicant should also save ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ as PDF file for future reference.
- Applicant has to take along this printed ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ to any Branch of State Bank of India for deposit of fee in cash only. The ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category. Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under screen 8888 (fee type-21). No other mode of payment of fee is admissible.
- The applicant who completes Registration Step-I, should go to Bank for deposit of fee after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
- After depositing the fee in the Bank, applicant will get a Unique Transaction No./Journal No. from the Bank, which is required to be updated by applicant on website at the time of Registration Step-II. If these details are already shown against the column of Fee Payment details, then he/she need not to fill the same.
- In case an applicant fails to deposit the requisite fee, his/her application will stand automatically cancelled/rejected and will not be considered for further processing.
Registration Step II
The payment of fees will be paid only in cash which must be deposited in Bank. Please read the details below in the application process on how to pay the fee. Fees sent by cheque or any other mode like Net Banking/IPO/Draft will not be accepted by the officials.
Pre-Requisites for Step II
Before proceeding to Step II, applicant must ensure that he/she has a scanned image files of his/her latest passport size colored PHOTOGRAPH (Size 100 x 120 pixels) & SIGNATURE (Size 160 x 70 pixels) with clear background in PC/Pen-drive/other soft media and application fee remittance/deposit details (Transaction details such as Unique Transaction No./Journal No., Branch name and Code etc.) for immediate uploading it to the website along with application data.
- After depositing the fee in the Bank, applicant is advised to Login next day on the website by making use of Registration ID and Password as provided during completion of Registration step I. Applicant should fill in the Fee Payment details i.e. Transaction No./Journal No., Bank & Branch Name, Branch Code, Date of Payment mentioned in the ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’. If these details are already shown in the Fee Payment Details then he/she needs not to fill the same. The TRANSACTION NO./JOURNAL NO, given by the BANK is to be a SEVEN OR EIGHT DIGIT NUMERIC CHARACTER, which is to be filled in Transaction No./Journal No. field. In case, a candidate fills wrong Journal number or Journal number of another candidate while completing Registration Step-II, his/her application will be rejected and legal action may be initiated as per penal provisions of law.
- Candidate must upload his/her photograph, signature and all other information as required in the online Registration Step-II Form. He/she should upload latest passport size colored photograph (not more than three months old) & signature (on white background with dark black ball pen). For details please see Guidelines for Uploading Photographs and Signature available on the website http://www.sssc.gov.in. Any application without uploading proper photograph and signature will be rejected. The applicants must retain three copies of the photograph uploaded with the Application Form, with them as the same shall be required at the time of exam at later stages. Any person trying to upload irrelevant photographs or any other material would be proceeded against as per law. IP address of the computer system accessing the online application form shall be noted for security purposes.
- After doing so, applicant will have the ‘preview’ of the filled form. Applicant can edit/correct the information filled in Step II, at that time. Candidates are advised to check the information filled by them carefully before final submission of their application i.e. at the time of clicking on the button “LOCK & SUBMIT”. If the information entered is correct, applicant should click on “LOCK & SUBMIT” button to complete his/her Registration process and to view his/her online Application Form. The applicant will receive an E-mail/SMS in this regard. Applicant should take a printout of his/her ‘Online Application Form’ for future use and record.
- The applicant must check the information before locking and submitting the same. Applicant will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the online application form and S.S.S.C. will not be responsible or liable in any way. However, if by mistake an applicant fills in wrong data in the Application Form, then there is a provision to modify/edit certain information in the application form only once by entering his/her registration ID and Password & after following the given instructions before the closing
date of application. Thereafter, no modification will be permitted and the applicant will not be having the option to edit his/her application data again. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the applicant personally and if found to be false, he/she shall be liable for criminal prosecution apart from consequences under civil law as may be deemed proper.
- Thereafter, scrutiny of applications will be done and eligibility of applicants will be determined
Age limit for the post of Stenographer Grade-III category wise, as on 01.01.2017 will be as follows:
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets). He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time. The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. last date of Registration Step-II.
Note:- The applicant, who possesses degree of graduation from any stream i.e. Arts, Commerce, Science or Computer is eligible.