|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
Punjab Home Guard Online Application Form 2016 is available on the official website. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from the official website. The application will be accepted online only. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. Schedule of the online application is given below.
|Filling of Online Application Form||01 Oct 2016|
|Last date to fill the Online Application Form||14 Oct 2016|
|Fee Confirmation||20 Oct 2016 onwards|
Punjab Home Guard Application Form 2016
Punjab Home Guard Application Process started on 01 Oct 2016. Interested candidates could apply online from the official website. Direct link to fill the online application form is also available on this page.
Candidates were advised to fill their online application form before the last date of the online application, which was 14 Oct 2016.
For fee confirmation list for the various post of Punjab Home Guards Punjab, click here.
- For Clerk, Corporal Instructor,Corporal Armourer, Bandsman
- SC / ST Category – Rs. 300/-
- Others Category – Rs. 600/-
- For Remaining Posts
- SC / ST Category – Rs. 150/-
- Others Category – Rs. 300/-
The candidates can pay the fee online through Credit/Debit Card of any Bank after the submission of the application.
The application fee is (non refundable fee). Last date for the submission of fee is 15 Oct 2016 by 5 P.M. through fee challan of SBP Bank or through Debit/Credit Card of any bank. candidate will not be considered under General Category as they have not paid fees applicable for candidates of General category.
Procedure for Submission of the Online Application Form
- Application will be accepted online (only) from 01 Oct 2016 to 14 Oct 2016 on the website ‘recruitment-portal.in’.
- Fill out the form available on the website by clicking the link “Recruitment in Punjab Home Guards & Civil Defence Department. Candidates can also use the direct link which is available on this page.
- Any correction in the particulars can be made by the candidate himself/herself on the website up to 14 Oct 2016 For this purpose, candidates to login by entering registration number and password. No correction can be made by the candidate after the closing date.
- Thereafter the Candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (any branch of State Bank of Patiala) along with the downloaded fee challan for the depositing the fee OR the candidates can pay fee online through Internet Banking (www.onlinesbp.com) through power jyoti fee collection option in the third party payment/transfer, where the fee can deposit only after 36 hours after the submission of the application.
- The candidates can check his/her fee confirmation by visiting the website from 20 Oct 2016 onwards.
- For any clarification regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC, Mohali helpline number 0172-6619062-63 on all working days from 9.00 to 6.00 P.M.